Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Didn't get cigars today, but my wife bought some tiramisu and cannoli. I love my wife.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    6 bottles of Vinesse Wine of the Month club... For the lady, unless Miller makes a Wine, I ain't interested
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    Lasabar:
    6 bottles of Vinesse Wine of the Month club... For the lady, unless Miller makes a Wine, I ain't interested
    hahaha, Highlife is the champagne of beers if that counts. . . . hahaha. Man that stuff goes down easy on a hot day.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    boydmcgowan:
    Lasabar:
    hahaha, Highlife is the champagne of beers if that counts. . . . hahaha. Man that stuff goes down easy on a hot day.
    Sam Adams and Weihenstephan made a beer together called Inifinitum that was supposed to be a champagne-like beer.

Found two bottles, was excited about it, and then very let down.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    Stocking up on some stuff from GCC and Padron, and Tim pulled together a custom "skinny" sampler for me.

10 LGC Sumatra, one of my favorites

10 Punch Double Maduros, never had these, but they look great and I want to explore Punch more.

10 Padron Maduros, its been a long time but I used to love these.

10 Partagas Spanish Rosados its been a long time for these as well, but again I used to really enjoy them.

My Custom Skinny Sampler to try some new stuff, including 1 Pinar Del Rio Lancero, 1 Oliva V Lancero, 1 San Cristobal, 1 Gurkha micro Batch Lancero, 3 Ccom Brazilian Label Coronas, 1 Illusione f9, and 1 EP Carillo Corona,.
  • Options
    Ken Light:
    boydmcgowan:
    Lasabar:
    Sam Adams and Weihenstephan made a beer together called Inifinitum that was supposed to be a champagne-like beer.

Found two bottles, was excited about it, and then very let down.
    I may have had the Sam Adams one, did it come in a little dark blue bottle? If so I completely agree. It was not my thing at all, I won't say terrible, becuase I think it was my fault that I wasn't getting out of it what I was supposed to, but I did pour it out, and then grabbed something else more my style. I have a REALLY simple beer palate. If I can see through it, I'll probably like it. Guiness being the only exception.
  • Options
    ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    boydmcgowan:

My Custom Skinny Sampler to try some new stuff, including 1 Pinar Del Rio Lancero, 1 Oliva V Lancero, 1 San Cristobal, 1 Gurkha micro Batch Lancero, 3 Ccom Brazilian Label Coronas, 1 Illusione f9, and 1 EP Carillo Corona,.

Very nice. I'd love to see this exact thing pop up as a sampler deal, but with 3 different blends of the ccom labels. I may call in and ask for the bodymcgowan sampler!
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    A 5 pack of Cu-Avana Maduro and a 5 pack of San Miguel
  • Options
    BlueRingsBlueRings Posts: 367
    10 Illusione MJ12
    6 LaGloria Rabito de Cochino
    5 Tatuaje Series P
  • Options
    dwayne3307dwayne3307 Posts: 272
    8 gurkha legends and a 5 pack of the illusione mj12 from last weeks daily deal. The mj12's look like they're wrapped in juicy fruit wrappers, kinda threw me off for a second when i opened the box. Can't wait to try one, any suggestions on how long to let these rest??
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Oh not too much today... Just some dog rockets I found... hehe
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Not all of those are mine to keep sadly. lol Also got a MOW Puro Authentico, JDN Antano Dark Corojo, La Aurora Preferido lancero, NUB Connie, and a Taboo. Pretty good day and all before I go to work!
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    dwayne3307:
    8 gurkha legends and a 5 pack of the illusione mj12 from last weeks daily deal. The mj12's look like they're wrapped in juicy fruit wrappers, kinda threw me off for a second when i opened the box. Can't wait to try one, any suggestions on how long to let these rest??
    I got the same package.. I'm going to try one this weekend. And let the rest go till July at least.
  • Options
    BlueRingsBlueRings Posts: 367
    dwayne3307:

Smoke em if you got them. I am smoking one as I write this right of the truck. Well about the Juicy Fruit wrappers I agree, I thought they looked the did too.
  • Options
    jfacianejfaciane Posts: 242
    Got my Awards sampler in today! 18 cigars and my humi is full to the top with about 8 cigars left and still waiting on 5 more from the club! Oh well, I just bought a 300 count humidor to settle that problem.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    My El Cobres were supposed to be here, they're sitting at the post office...
  • Options
    doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    Not cigars but the first part of my AWESOME early B-Day gift from my wife arrived today.

Hurricane Redbone 7'6" spinning rod to be the backbone of my new saltwater set-up. She also spent more than I deserve on a Quantum CaboPT 40 reel which is coming on Monday.

I love fishing the salt, but this is a whole new level for me. I actually caught myself dreaming of all the rigs I'll need for this puppy...Reds, flounder, blues, whiting. Can't wait!
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    dwayne3307:
    The MJ-12 is wetpacked from the factory.
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    New humi! Cain O and Cuban samplers.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    5 La Triviata Mad. And 5 La Triviata Hab. Thanks Tim.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Some JDN samplers and some Diesel samplers

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Diamondog:
    Some JDN samplers and some Diesel samplers

WT, how, where, never mind. That's just a beautiful thing to see.....
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    That should keep you busy this weekend.. Nice score.
  • Options
    Cain daytona, casa magna, a liga 9 and T52 couldn't resist on the last two
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    doromath:
    Not cigars but the first part of my AWESOME early B-Day gift from my wife arrived today.

Hurricane Redbone 7'6" spinning rod to be the backbone of my new saltwater set-up. She also spent more than I deserve on a Quantum CaboPT 40 reel which is coming on Monday.

I love fishing the salt, but this is a whole new level for me. I actually caught myself dreaming of all the rigs I'll need for this puppy...Reds, flounder, blues, whiting. Can't wait!
    Haven't fished much saltwater at all but I cam wear out some freshwater!! There is a "lake" (maybe 3 acres) in town and I was talkin about goin fishin there and my buddy said "man there ain't any bass in there. I'll bet you $20 you won't catch a thing." well, in 7 hours I caught 41 bass. All were under 2 pounds but I got twenty bucks hahaha.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 pk of it super fuerte beli. maddys
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bigharpoon:
    bigharpoon , pm sent
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    5 Punch Rare Corojo 10th Anniversary.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    5 Punch Rare Corojo 10th Anniversary.
    Good smokes. I was impressed.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    bigharpoon:
    that is totally the saddest thing i have seen all day.
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    kuzi16:
    bigharpoon:
    that is totally the saddest thing i have seen all day.
    Agreed. El cobre might be the best cigar I have ever had.