Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    xmacro:
    20 Nica Libre's from the DD for $40. Good, cheap stick for after work, working in the yard, chilling on the porch, etc, and I don't feel any pain in my wallet for going thru 10 of them in a week the way I would with something else

Show off, lol. Got 3 Illusione Phantom, 2 LFD Chisel Maduro, 2 La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor Magnifico.
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    RCY Cigars:
    xmacro:
    20 Nica Libre's from the DD for $40. Good, cheap stick for after work, working in the yard, chilling on the porch, etc, and I don't feel any pain in my wallet for going thru 10 of them in a week the way I would with something else

Show off, lol. Got 3 Illusione Phantom, 2 LFD Chisel Maduro, 2 La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor Magnifico.

Whos the show off here? Looks like you scored some incredible sticks.
  • Options
    MarmicoMarmico Posts: 93
    Today's haul:
    20 5 Vegas Series A Anomaly (off the daily deal)
    24 Ashton VSG Illusion
    And finally, my pride and joy, because I just got a very unexpected pay bonus: 32 Man O' War Armada's, chest and all. I'm a happy boy!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Marmico:
    Today's haul:
    24 Ashton VSG Illusion
    And finally, my pride and joy, because I just got a very unexpected pay bonus: 32 Man O' War Armada's, chest and all. I'm a happy boy!
    Nice. If you need any help smoking those Armadas, you just let old Joe know...I'm happy to help a botl in need. Smile [:)]
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    got bombed today from someone in Utah..u know who u are...thanks...included a Padilla miami with 2 years rest on it, gurkha legend, intenso with over a year on it, rocky 92 which is always good, gurkha liga c-10, a punch(this will be my very first one), and a gurkha perfecto...maybe a royal brigade? thanks guys!
  • Options
    MarmicoMarmico Posts: 93
    j0z3r:
    Marmico:
    Today's haul:
    24 Ashton VSG Illusion
    Nice. If you need any help smoking those Armadas, you just let old Joe know...I'm happy to help a botl in need. Smile [:)]
    I just might! I've got seven in my smoking humidor for right now, and I'm gonna try to let the other 25 rest for quite some time. I have a feeling that with age these will be absolute perfection!
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    some Cigars
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hey Red ... would you care to be more specific ?
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Marmico:
    j0z3r:
    Marmico:
    Today's haul:
    24 Ashton VSG Illusion
    I just might! I've got seven in my smoking humidor for right now, and I'm gonna try to let the other 25 rest for quite some time. I have a feeling that with age these will be absolute perfection!
    I can see them aging well too. It's difficult to think about aging them though because they smoke so good. One of these days I'll buy a full box, can't wait for that day to come.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    15-Gurkha Class Regent and 10-5 vegas Classic
  • Options
    Got 2 x Padilla Series '68 Golden Bears, and 2 x Oliva Connecticut Reserve Double Toro's.

WTB a bunch of Perdomo Grand Cru Corojo Grand Epicures now to complete my journey to the dark side!

• Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    don carlos shark, opus x maduro ****, 2 Don Carlos Edicion de Anniversario and a few more skull and bones wmd and moab.

also got a package from DSWarmack. pioneer valley ,cu-avana intenso, perdomo lot 23,and a nub habano.
  • Options
    Yesterday evening I had a couple packages waiting for me after work that contained: 10 x 5 Vegas Series A (Monday's DD) Full Bodied Tapout Sampler and Best of Nicaragua II Sampler: 2 x MOW Ruination 2 x Cain F 1 x LHC Oscuro Fuerte 1 x Diesel Unlimited 1 x Oliva Serie V 1 x Oliva Serie O 1 x Cu-Avana Punisher 1 x Cu-Avana Intenso 1 x Padilla Miami 1 x LFD Double Ligero 1 x 5 Vegas Triple-A 1 x 5 Vegas Classic 1 x Ave Maria 1 x Nica Libre Potencia 1 x Antono Dark Corojo 1 x LPH Black Pearl 1 x Nub Maduro 1 x CAO Gold Good Day!
  • Options
    bluezulubluezulu Posts: 136 ✭✭✭
    I got a handful of the 5 vegas gold and the CCOM house blends Sungrown and Cuban. I think I got the last few of the REO brand. All they had where some corona size sticks. Smoked one that was like a baby cigar even smaller then a corona size. The tobacco and draw was good as always but way to small for 6 bucks a stick.
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    kaspera79:
    Hey Red ... would you care to be more specific ?

LOL
    Well I recieved 10 Nica Libres which I like, then i stopped by for a Herf with a Bunch of Guys i have been smoking with for a while and was gifted a few decent cigars, that I havent tried and some i like, LFD double Ligrao Chisel Maduro 6x 52
    Davidoff Lonsdale (never had one this size) Tatuaje Miami Cojonu 6.5 x 60 ----- I Love these STicks !
    and a Trinidad ISOM Lancero....... It was a Good day! Great BOTL !
  • Options
    kevin1323kevin1323 Posts: 294
    I am a week late on this post, but I got a ccom package in the mail with:

Diesel High Octane Sampler
    5- RyJ 1875 Bully
    The weekend Blitz from 2 weeks ago with the La Perla Habana sampler (5 different lines all 6.0x60)

I traded half of the La Perla sampler for this:

2 - Man O’ War Ruination Belicoso (5.75" x 56)
    2 - Perdomo Oscuro Epicure (6" x 50)
    2 - Cu-Avana Intenso Toro (6" x 52)
    2 - Graycliff G2 Turbo (6" x 60)
    2 - 5 Vegas Cask-Strength (6" x 52)

• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today has been a good day for me....

• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    well that post didnt go to well. It was a picture of a box of Cain Daytona's, 10pk of 5 vegas AAA, and 10pk of Cain Nub Maduro...oh well..they look better in person anway..lol
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Smoking a Kristoff maduro, watching the Sawx!
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Just got a bomb from bandyt09; MOW's, MOW Puro's, a 262, and an Antano - can't believe it!! Gonna have to stockpile ordnance to do a proper return-fire in the future
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Couple days ago I got:

Box of Diesel UHC
    Box of Sun Grown Label Corona
    Box of Gurkha Park Ave Connie
    Humicare Electronic Humidifier

to get my new cabinet up and running and start filling it up. I'll try to get pics up at some point in the near future.

Also a great 10 pack of assorted connecticuts from Russ55 from his original Crossword Game post. I'll get something on the trader list up about that soon, bro, I promise!
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    I know that "nobody leaves this place without singin the blues" line but can't place it Surprise [:O]
  • Options
    Johnny_KickassJohnny_Kickass Posts: 14 ✭✭
    Nothing today but Monday....................
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Got 5 AVO Classics in a bomb from an awesome BOTL RCY Cigars!! What a way to start my Friday!!!!
  • Options
    vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    Got 2 Liga Privada pigs, 2 Liga Privada Belicoso and 2 Warlock toro's
  • Options
    ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    A mazo of AB 2nds... the quadrum. If these things prove to be as good as the actual Tempus label, it will easily qualify as the best deal I've ever jumped on. It was hard not to smoke one ROTT.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got my MAW package from Brett (firetruckguy) today which was this

Kristoff Criollo
    Kristoff Ligaro Criollo
    Kristoff Maduro
    Kristoff Ligaro Maduro
    Kristoff Sumatra

And my box of DPG Blue Exclusivos that I ordered at the beginning of the week.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Received 5 Gurkha Park Ave Conn and 5 Park Ave Maduro and 5 Padilla Hybrid
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    Got my MAW package from Brett (firetruckguy) today which was this

Kristoff Criollo
    Kristoff Ligaro Criollo
    Kristoff Maduro
    Kristoff Ligaro Maduro
    Kristoff Sumatra

And my box of DPG Blue Exclusivos that I ordered at the beginning of the week.

A dream come true, Kristoff Maduro. Can't wait to try them myself.

5 Camacho Corojo Scorpion Diploma
  • Options
    dwayne3307dwayne3307 Posts: 272
    10 pk of the Gurkha Titan