Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    my winnings from nikostewart!
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    My next obsession Kristoff, picked up a nice six pack variety pack along with a fiver of Rocky Patel Next Generation. Just getting ready for summer.
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    5 - padilla Miami, 2 boxes diesel uc, 2 boxes mow puro authentico, the last 2 boxes of aj fernandez Sig coronas, a box of morro castle, a box of la perla rojos, a box of punch rothchilds, 3 mow armadas, 6 diesel uc singles, 6 diesel unlimited belicosas, and a 2 month of cotm. I think that's all.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    cabinetmaker:
    5 - padilla Miami, 2 boxes diesel uc, 2 boxes mow puro authentico, the last 2 boxes of aj fernandez Sig coronas, a box of morro castle, a box of la perla rojos, a box of punch rothchilds, 3 mow armadas, 6 diesel uc singles, 6 diesel unlimited belicosas, and a 2 month of cotm. I think that's all.
    A. Fernandez comes in a corona???
  • Options
    cabinetmaker:
    Hey cabinetmaker. I'm interested in your take on the Morrow Castle? Got a 10 pack from Tim. Smoked 3, not sure about them. Love the wrapper, but I think the filler mix need tweeking?
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    beatnic:
    WTF? Did you make that bag?

• Options
    nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    stephen_hannibal:
    beatnic:
    WTF? Did you make that bag?

That's how I roll! LOL
  • Options
    BadBud6BadBud6 Posts: 13
    2-Liga Privada T52, 4-Java by Drew Estate, box of Cusano 18
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    beatnic:
    cabinetmaker:
    Hey cabinetmaker. I'm interested in your take on the Morrow Castle? Got a 10 pack from Tim. Smoked 3, not sure about them. Love the wrapper, but I think the filler mix need tweeking?
    I have not opened the box yet, I'll give it a couple months b4 I crack it open...Well, a couple weeks for sure...
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    415:
    don carlos shark, opus x maduro ****, 2 Don Carlos Edicion de Anniversario and a few more skull and bones wmd and moab.

also got a package from DSWarmack. pioneer valley ,cu-avana intenso, perdomo lot 23,and a nub habano.
    Sweet Jesus, they made it... Did you ever get an envelope from me? If so inspect your package and its contents very carefully. Those all sound like they have very wide bands, except for the nub. Do they actually look what they are supposed to?
  • Options
    DSWarmack:
    415:
    don carlos shark, opus x maduro ****, 2 Don Carlos Edicion de Anniversario and a few more skull and bones wmd and moab.

also got a package from DSWarmack. pioneer valley ,cu-avana intenso, perdomo lot 23,and a nub habano.
    Sweet Jesus, they made it... Did you ever get an envelope from me? If so inspect your package and its contents very carefully. Those all sound like they have very wide bands, except for the nub. Do they actually look what they are supposed to?
    subterfuge extraordinair.
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    beatnic:
    DSWarmack:
    415:

subterfuge extraordinair.
    I like to refer to it as global acceptable repackaging, subterfuge sounds so nasty.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Went down to the B&M today and picked up 2 Murcielago Toros, 2 of the shop's new house blends, a RP 15th, and a LDC Mi Amor.
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    the 15th anni isnt bad...but i wouldnt ever pay msrp on it again. way over priced for the smoke.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Jsnake, ENFIDL and other BOTL's that pitched in. All of this, you guys are the greatest....

Photobucket

Photobucket
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    image Package from CComs daily deal last week
  • Options
    ScottTDawgScottTDawg Posts: 206 ✭✭
    10 Gurkha Crest and 10 San Lotano Maduro.
  • Options
    I got a nice Movie Trivia package from smoke em if you got em today.. There was a Man -o- War Virtue, Alec Bradley Tempus, Cain Maduro, 5 Vegas Triple A, and a CAO La Traviata Divino. Some new to me sticks that should be nice to check out. Thanks R.R for the fine smokes.
  • Options
    michaelharveymichaelharvey Posts: 202 ✭✭
    so far a five pack of Gran Habano 3 Siglos Gran Robusto for $7.00. I think its a good deal.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    A box of La Reloba Habano coronas.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Being a DPG **** I envy you right now.......
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    You know you are required to post a review.

• Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭

• Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    I have been dying to try these really really bad..let me know if u want to trade up at all brother!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    Envy me for a few more days, I'll bring you some Saturday.

stephen_hannibal:

I'll try and get something up when my palate is a bit more fresh. Smoked one right after a MoW Puro and that was the wrong thing to do. It was pleasant, but the flavor seemed washed out after the MoW.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    Envy me for a few more days, I'll bring you some Saturday.

stephen_hannibal:

I'll try and get something up when my palate is a bit more fresh. Smoked one right after a MoW Puro and that was the wrong thing to do. It was pleasant, but the flavor seemed washed out after the MoW.
    Joe, what can I say besides, you are one hell of a BOTL.

By the way, weather is looking good for Saturday and all the bottles of rum are ready to go.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Skull and Bones WMD and WOAB from a split with an awesome BOTL (415). He even threw in an extra premium cigar (Opus X).
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Got a 10 pack of JdN Clasico Criollo
  • Options
    A five pack of Illusione mj12 wrapped in their foil sleeves, and an El Triunfador #6 Lancero to see how the new blend stands up to the original.
  • Options
    20 Cuban Label, 24 Cain Daytona.