Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• KriegerKrieger Posts: 337
    Box of Liga Privada #9, and a box of T-52s. 2 Opus X, Gloria Cubana Serie N, more Ashton VSGs, and some other assorted sticks. feels good to support my local B&M, especially when he is actually cheaper than some websites on boxes and singles! my wallet hates me though. $1,200 in the last 2 weeks on cigars. jeebus.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    Krieger:
    Box of Liga Privada #9, and a box of T-52s.

2 Opus X, Gloria Cubana Serie N, more Ashton VSGs, and some other assorted sticks.

feels good to support my local B&M, especially when he is actually cheaper than some websites on boxes and singles!

my wallet hates me though. $1,200 in the last 2 weeks on cigars. jeebus.
    Fixed it for you and NICE
    wondering why it didn't space it out when I typed it like a list? i think I found a new favorite. I am craving some more of them right now, but im not touching another till these new guys hit the 6 month mark at the earliest.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    You can see how to do spaces if you quote my Post
    Ah, thanks much. Interesting.

thanks again!
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Received a nice trade from Ken Light today. Info in the trades/pass/bombs section.
  • 415415 Posts: 951
    8 RP decade torpedo and 8 robusto
    5-Tatuaje Cojonu 2003's
    3-Ashton VSG Eclipse Tubo's
    1-Fuente Sun-Grown Belicoso from 2004
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Finally decided it was time for San Lotano
    My package from "The Beard" arrived today
    3 Maduro
    3 Habano
    3 Connecticut
    All in toro size.
  • poypoykingpoypoyking Posts: 55
    I got a San Miguel and an Ave Maria yesterday.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    The Beard hooked me up on a great deal for a box of Sungrown Label, lil early bday present for myself. I know it's only a house blend but it's one of my favs and for the price it can't be beat imo. Had one rott and it was as glorious as always....lol
  • bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    Fiver of Gurkha Titans, 6 Beast, 6 Beauty, and 10 Triple Ligeros. Got a good deal on them all.

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    today i got LFD Air bender chisel as a gift.
  • ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    5 Oliva Connecticut Reserve robustos
    The Don Pepin 90+ rated sampler which includes:

1 601 Red
    1 601 Blue
    1 601 Green
    1 Cubao
    1 San Cristobal
    1 Tat Havana
    1 La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial
    2 Cuban Classics
    1 DPG Blue Label
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    10 MOW Torpedo's and 10 CAO La Traviata Favorito
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Was that MOW the email deal that was sent out last week Rcy? Well I didn't get anything....yet.
    RampMonkey:
    Was that MOW the email deal that was sent out last week Rcy? Well I didn't get anything....yet.

Yes it was, PM to you sir.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    a Haircut
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    An a$$ chewing for doing my job!

AND... a bad A$$winnings package from Skweekz! Virtue (Salomon), Gracycliff Double Espresso, Diesel (UHC, I believe), Indian Tabac Maduro (LOOKS AWESOME), 5 Vegas triple A, and a Gurkha Crest (I was smoking one of these when I opened the package)! Awesome winnings! Thanks man.
  • Xikar digital hygrometer from a local B&M. I've been worried about the readings on my analog hygrometer for a while.
    got yelled at for wanting to take a 10 minute breather during my 13 hour work day. no lunch, no breaks, no nothing. im beginning to see that sales might not be where I want to spend these last 8 months before I graduate from medic school... lol I want to just say F it and sit back, kick my feet up and light a stogie.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169

• docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Went to a B&M I've not been to before and picked up some singles... Guillermo Leon Signature, EP Carrillo New Wave Connie, JdN Antano Lanceros, and Opus DC.
  • sdloco30sdloco30 Posts: 32
    IMG_0008
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    wow.....that looks amazing!!!!!!!! lol
    sdloco30:
    IMG_0008
    What kind of cigars are the "Casa Fuente"?
  • sdloco30sdloco30 Posts: 32
    Lasabar:
    sdloco30:
    IMG_0008
    What kind of cigars are the "Casa Fuente"?

They are Arturo Fuente's line that are only available at their retail store "Casa Fuente" in Vegas.
    Any info on them? Wrapper, Filler??? They a cheap tourist cigar or a cherished treasure to behold?
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial (1 of each size) and a DPG JJ Sublime Maduro courtesy of RCY. Thanks brother.
  • 415415 Posts: 951
    2 Ep short run
    2 don carlos #4
    padron 64 taa
    2illusione epernay
    bandyt09:
    5 Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial (1 of each size) and a DPG JJ Sublime Maduro courtesy of RCY. Thanks brother.

Everyone can get touched, lol. Enjoy those sticks, I've seen some of your handy work. I just wanted to say HI before you did.......