Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Got a few Kristoffs, some sumatra and some maduro. Also picked up a Mac Vintage 1997 to give it another try. Got an Oliva Connie and a V #4. Never had the V #4 but I am REALLY looking forward to it.
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    I got some business cards the USO had made for me so people could call about having a cigar
    Photobucket Then I got an AWESOME three pack bomb from Beatnic. It contained: 3 cigars rolled in Little Havana on private consignment, by the Cuban born Emilio Perez. African Wrapper, Nic. Filler. They look awesome and I can't wait to smoke one! I am debaiting on pulling that bad boy out on Tues, eventhough I'm sure I should wait at least a week.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Me and JoeyJoe had a trade set up; something went awry and his end got lost in the mail. So instead of forgetting about like I told him to, or just re-sending his end, he ups the ante and sends me an Antano, 262, Padilla '68 along with the rest of the deal, some of which have some heavy age on them

At any rate, Joey, I dunno when I can get the ordnance, but you've got a target on your back
  • Options
    dwayne3307dwayne3307 Posts: 272
    5 pack of Sol Cubanbo Artisians and a Colibri Hybrid lighter
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Well this day started out as every Saturday does. Head to work, grind it out and head home. Wash, rinse, and repeat. But today I was surprised. I got to work and there was the boss waiting at the door. He handed me a sheet of paper and asked for me to head to the office. I'm thinking wth did I get pinned for now. So I pulled up a chair and asked whats up. He informed me of a raise and if it didn't get any better...in his other hand he surprised me with a nice 5fer of Gurkha Assassin's Robustos. Now why can't my weekends always start this way.
  • Options
    RampMonkey:
    Well this day started out as every Saturday does. Head to work, grind it out and head home. Wash, rinse, and repeat. But today I was surprised. I got to work and there was the boss waiting at the door. He handed me a sheet of paper and asked for me to head to the office. I'm thinking wth did I get pinned for now. So I pulled up a chair and asked whats up. He informed me of a raise and if it didn't get any better...in his other hand he surprised me with a nice 5fer of Gurkha Assassin's Robustos. Now why can't my weekends always start this way.

That is one helluva way to kick it off!

I got three packages today: one was my skull and cross bones... Rug (damn tile floors in shipping containers!)

Two was from RCY and included a pair of each: 5 Vegas 'A'; Liga Privada Dirty Rat (I said the box looked cool and I wanted to know what kind they were, by the time I tried to set up a trade he'd already sent me some to try); Padilla Series '68; and Camacho 08/22 (one of my favorite cigars).

Three was from LetsgowithBob and contained (this is NOT an all inclusive list): 5 Vegas Limitada 2009; a Ruination (another big hitter for me!); and a RP Olde World Reserve (I've wanted to try this one for a while); plus some other sticks to remain nameless!

The only thing that wasn't packed Excelently was my damn rug. WallyWorld.com things a rug is gonna make it 3 continents away wrapped in paper?!?!?! Seriously?
  • Options
    bigjohn125bigjohn125 Posts: 476
    I got an AF Hemingway classic and a RP cameroon especial. I've been wanting to try the Hemingway for a long time and the RP was cheap. I will try them soon. This morning I found a really good deal on Gurkha Centurians, so I got 6. I am really looking forward to these. I hope they are good.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Couldn't make the herf today, but on the plus side I picked up a new 33 qt cooler. Got it washed and rinsed, and now it's sitting with some baking soda in it to absorb any residual plastic smell. I'll throw some cedar in it tomorrow along with some beads.
  • Options
    jfacianejfaciane Posts: 242
    Received my 300ct humidor today, new Savoy hygrometer and started to season it.
  • Options
    BlueRingsBlueRings Posts: 367
    4 Fuente ****
    20 Sangre De Toro
    4 LFD Digger
    2 Trinidad Belicoso
    2 Padilla Cazadores
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    40 MoW
    2 Padilla Miami
    2 Rocky Patel Decade
    2 Casa Magna
    2 Oliva Serie V
    2 Alec Bradley Tempus Quadrum
    2 La Perla Habana Morado

• Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    that's a lot of MoW
  • Options
    jfacianejfaciane Posts: 242
    I had a Padilla Miami yesterday and didn't care too much for it. I had two so I'll def give it another go. Maybe it needed to age more?
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    that's a lot of MoW

oh yeah. Got one of those e-mail offers that you can't refuse. Well if you like Mow and have some room. Total of 58 in stock now, or should I say Mow.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Nothing.
  • Options
    Today I got three shirts from sister site: Group Therapy, Face with 'gar, and button down.

Plus the box of Pioneer Valley Especials that I completly forgot was comming with it.

Then one of my buddies gave me the 2011 Perelman's, and my half of a box split of Cain 'F' Nubs (I LOVE these), and Kopi Luwak's (never had them, or really liked infused cigars, figured I'd try them out).

Good day over all!
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Welp... I finally decided to have some retail therapy today to relieve some stress

The Cat got new food, a new tassle toy, a new mouse on a string and a run-through tunnel (And nail clippers, but she doesn't know that yet)
    I got some Dex-Cool for the car and these babies...
    Photobucket
    I love the B&M that's about 10 minutes away, they had some t52s and some "Flying Pigs" but I have to have some kind of budget!

Cool thing is the whole top row was in a single grab bag for only $30 the rest I bought because they look yummy!
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    (And it's my first punch ever, I've never punched before...)
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Only 10 minutes away? Damn, I'm jealous. When I drive for 10 minutes I'm still on dirt and mud. B&Ms are WAAAAAY far away! Nice pile of sticks.
  • Options
    10 Gurkha Titans
  • Options
    I got a couple sticks in today:

A box of VSG Corona Gordas
    A box of LFD DL 600s
    2 Oliva V samplers
    1 My Father sampler
    2 Davidoff Puro de Oros but the pictures sucked.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Russ55:
    I got a couple sticks in today:

A box of VSG Corona Gordas
    A box of LFD DL 600s
    2 Oliva V samplers
    1 My Father sampler
    2 Davidoff Puro de Oros but the pictures sucked.
    Unreal !! What is the special occasion.
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    Unreal !! What is the special occasion.
    Nothing too big. Been working pretty hard in school lately, trying to juggle everything, and the wife just said last week out of the blue "You should buy yourself a bunch of nice cigars, you deserve it." I was on the phone with Tim Blythe about 2 seconds later.
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    10 Bahia Trinidad Corona Grande (my front side golf course cigar)
    10 LHCOF Salomon (my back side golf course cigar)

I used to play more in a month than I do in a year now. Two kids and another on the way will do that to you. I already have a few of these in stock so I should be set for the rest of the golf season.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    2x Opus PL
    2x Opus ****
    1x Opus PerfeXcion X
    1x Opus Perf No. 5 (2007)
  • Options
    AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    imageimage
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    10 cao la traviata and 10 cao la traviata maduros
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    H.Upmann Mag 150, Padron 1964 nat & mad
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Savinelli Tortuga pipe, rusticated, bent billiard style. One tin each of McClelland Blackwoods Flake, Davidoff Flake Medallions, Dunhill Flake, MacBaren Scottish Mixture.
  • Options
    kevin1323kevin1323 Posts: 294
    5 Gurkha Titans from the DD

and my humidor is officially jam packed.