Home General Discussion

I love CCOM

rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
Man do I love these guys. I don't think they can be touched as far as customer service.

On Friday I ordered the Gurkha one day deal and I got it in the mail today. Now I understand that some of you might say that is normal, but here is the kicker.

I"M IN IRAQ!

How's that for service? I just wanted to say great job guys.

Comments

• madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Thats awesome Kudos goes to these guys. Ron you military?
    Well if I'd have read your bio first I would have known. I got a question for you, the local tobacconists around here are doing these deals where we can buy a 3 pack of cigars and when you do so they send a cigar to "our troops". Have you seen any of these over there? I'm just curious if they are making it over there.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    I second (or third) your vote. I have bought from many others and the service here is top notch. Since there is never a problem, there is never a need for customer service. Like that Maytag repair man, they must be pretty lonely. They get it right the first time. I have tossed all other catalogs.
  • rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    I haven't seen any packages of "for the troops" cigars but then again I've never seen a mailing list anywhere to put names on for them to get here if u know what I mean.

I seriously doubt they are lonely. LOL. The orders that have been placed from my unit alone probably keep them pretty busy.

The only thing that I can complain about so far though is that when I got my Gurkhas, they had 3 legends and 5 regents instead of 4 and 4.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    I meant to say the complaint division of customer service must br lonely. Order pickers and shipping are busy as hell !
    Hmmm well let us know if you do see them. I've done a couple and don't want to be wasting my effort.