Home Ratings & Reviews

La Aroma de Cuba Churchill

ZAPZAP Posts: 186 ✭✭
I'll keep this review short but sweet.

This had some nice nutty flavors and some sweetness.  I liked the flavor but the burn was horrid.  Ashton or Fuente or whoever should be ashamed.  I may have had a cigar that burned worse but I can't remember it.   Bad uneven burn I tried to relight several times to even out...got really hot at the end.

Overall score=C

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Was it fresh, or did you have it in your humidor for a while? The first LADC I smoked, a robusto, was fresh and the burn was horrid, uneven and went out a couple times. I let the others rest for several weeks and the next one burned like a champ, perfect draw and a near perfect burn. They are well made cigars, but they need to settle in after you buy them.
  • ZAPZAP Posts: 186 ✭✭
    Thanks for the advice...this one was just recently purchased...I'll let another lay for awhile and give it another try because I did like the taste..
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    put these robustos in my humi on 4-6-2011 and the one im smoking now has been perfect until i let it go out halfway thru, since relighting its been good burn and flavor, pleny of smoke , the mi amors def. need humi time as they start out great but get acidtry , tried 1 ott about a month ago, giving them another month before i try another by then they should be great
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    ZAP:
    Thanks for the advice...this one was just recently purchased...I'll let another lay for awhile and give it another try because I did like the taste..
    I bought a box of these last June. First 2 months did not enjoy them. then after about 6 months man loved them. I have one left outta my box and just trying to make it last till june.