Home Ratings & Reviews

5 Vegas Gold Maduro corona size

y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
Anyone tried any of these. I like the toro. Been wanting to sample coronas as of late.

Comments

• Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    I've been wondering about these too. Tried what was probably a robusto from a daily deal and liked it a lot but it felt like most of what I was tasting was wrapper. I figure...why water that down so much, the corona has to be even better...

Maybe a better palette would disagree about tasting mostly wrapper though.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
    Also glad to see you're sticking with your avatar despite recent events.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    I've been wondering about these too. Tried what was probably a robusto from a daily deal and liked it a lot but it felt like most of what I was tasting was wrapper. I figure...why water that down so much, the corona has to be even better...

Maybe a better palette would disagree about tasting mostly wrapper though.
    I taste a ton of wrapper in these, it's hard not to when it's wrapped around such a mild cigar. Still, the cigar does have it's own taste, different from the other cigars with the PA Broadleaf Maduro wrapper. They're all different but I can taste that wrapper on all of them.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Ken Light:
    Ha! You know I've thought about changing it to something different. I don't condone what the guy did, but he's still Ahnold!
  • dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    Arnold still rules. Period.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    dowjr1:
    +1
    y2pascoe:
    Ken Light:
    Ha! You know I've thought about changing it to something different. I don't condone what the guy did, but he's still Ahnold!
    Aw, now you went and changed it...
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    firetruckguy:
    dowjr1:
    +1
    every time i hear him or anything related thing all i can think about is him saying "its not my baby" in the same tone of voice as "its not a tumor"