Home Non Cigar Related

Met the Deftones!

ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
So I was fortunate enough to land a Diamond Package Ticket for the Deftones show last Tuesday in Baltimore. Had a 21 hour that day was up the next morning for work after 3 hours of sleep and didn't get home until 730 wed night but it was so worth it. The Deftones have been one of my 2 fav bands for over 10 years and I finally got the chance to meet them. Got front of the line access, a signed tour lithograph, tour laminate, signed set list, guitar pick tin with their signature picks, meet and greet and picture with them! Music has always been a huge outlet for me and this was a dream come true. Can't believe they played Back to School, they hate that song and rarely play it live and to see that was amazing!

Comments

• JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Right on, brother!
    Light 'em up.
  • RCCCigarRCCCigar Posts: 106
    That's awesome, man! The Deftones rule!
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Freaking sick man!!!

• PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    That's awesome man! I've always been a big Defines fan. Saw them live once several years ago and loved it!
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    Awesome. A friend of mine just saw them recently and said they sounded amazing.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Thanks guys! It was honestly one of the hands down most awesome experiences of my life!