• Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Tatuaje Verocru No. 5
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    not just today but recently:
    MoW Runiation
    LFD Ligero

the more i think of it the more i like the original MoW better than the Runiation.

however, i feel i have a LFD Ligero Natural kick coming on.
  • Options
    ^ I agree Kuz. The MoW is my favorite MoW, by far. Virtue doesn't do much for me, Ruination lacks the balance... Original for me.
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    diesel shorty. not usualy a fan of large ring gauge smokes but so far its great
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Had a Oliveros XL Double Maduro courtesy of Dowjr1. Thanks...
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Sitting on the balcony listening to the ocean waves in Cancun enjoyinng a My Father no. 1 and a cup of coffee.
  • Options
    ug danug dan Posts: 375
    Sancho Panza Double MAduro. Excellent. P.S. I wish I was sitting on the beach with a cigar and a cup of coffee listening to the surf come in. Enjoy!!!
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Ok, so the 07' Limitada from Jozer was fantastic! To follow it up was a Nub rolled by Sam back on his first Nub tour! Awesome smoke with the Sam Leccia autograph band! This was without a doubt the best Nub cigar I've ever had!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Power was out all night but I still got out on the porch and smoked a La Triviata.
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    I had my first Kristoff last night, a sumatra corona. It was pretty good, though I had a little bit of a burn problem (this was most likely due to the fact that it had been traveling with me for about 2 months, always changing storage locations, as I had hopes of smokeing it sooner) but it was still a really good smoke. I have a couple other sizes in the sumatra, and a few maduros as well. I was pleasently surprised and am really looking forward to trying more Kristoffs.
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Well, I couldn't really post last night cause the stick ended up beating me down like a red headed step child but man was it great. Thanks to Rick (RCY) I thoroughly enjoyed a Camacho Corojo 10th Anniversary. Thanks once again Rick. Paybacks comin.
  • Options
    Lakota72:
    Well, I couldn't really post last night cause the stick ended up beating me down like a red headed step child but man was it great. Thanks to Rick (RCY) I thoroughly enjoyed a Camacho Corojo 10th Anniversary. Thanks once again Rick. Paybacks comin.
    D@MN that's a tasty smoke! I really love the Camacho Corojo! I love all Camacho smokes though :-) Nice choice brother
  • Options
    ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    601 Blue. Never disappoints.

cain nub later.
  • Options
    I think tonight I will try another of the CroMagnon cigars I got in a few days ago. Had two so far and they are pretty darn good! I'm moving from shortest to tallest so I am right in the middle tonight haha
  • Options
    jfacianejfaciane Posts: 242
    Just had a Diesel Shorty. At first I was impressed, then as it got closer to the end it became too strong for me. I wanted something strong to get a lil buzz but this didn't do it for me. It taste good for the first half then became kind of harsh. Oh, well. Still trying things you know.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Had a Gurkha Rare Breed Connie on the ride to work.
    And a J. Fuego Origen Original on the ride home.

• Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    About to sit down to a nice dinner of green enchiladas, beans, and Mexican rice! I'll have to have a good smoke to follow up this meal!
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Rocky Patel - Patel Brothers. It appears to be smoother than most of the Pennsylvania Broadleaf wrapper but not as full flavored. Still a very nice cigar and I'm sure I'll pick up a 5er when they come around.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1st up was a oliva conny toro
  • Options
    up now a mow puro authentico
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Smoked a Punisher rott while I cut the lawn. I felt and tasted the pepper on my tongue and lips even before I lit it! It tingled for a good while. Other than that, the cigar didn't know my socks off. I was expecting to get sick! Burn and draw were great.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    La perla habana rojo
  • Options
    jj20030:
    up now a mow puro authentico
    wow, what a lil firecracker,lol
  • Options
    1 more after the mow puro , a ab tempus Genesis (corona)
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for reminding me Jimmy I need to get another box of Puros.
  • Options
    Pacman84:
    Thanks for reminding me Jimmy I need to get another box of Puros.
    pm sent
  • Options
    Pride cigar... Churchill-ish, not sure. Know nothing about these, other than Dominican, and purchased at Edward's tobacco in Tampa Fl.
  • Options
    AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    Gurkha Centurian