Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Just finished a Cuesta-Rey Centro Fino Sungrown... what a smoke!

• Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Just started a Pryme robusto, my first. Its just as good as the toro, only it won't last as long. Awesome for when you don't have two hours, but still want a little slice of heaven right there in your garage.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    Just started a Pryme robusto, my first. Its just as good as the toro, only it won't last as long. Awesome for when you don't have two hours, but still want a little slice of heaven right there in your garage.
    Damn Tony... you're killing me with all this talk of the Prymes! I think I'll be smoking one during my vacation. Maybe for my anniversary or my son's birthday.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Epernay le Farm and a bottle of bubbly goodness.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    J. Fuego Origin Originals, very tasty quick smoke.
  • Options
    PuroFreak:
    alienmisprint:
    Damn Tony... you're killing me with all this talk of the Prymes! I think I'll be smoking one during my vacation. Maybe for my anniversary or my son's birthday.
    Both are excellent occasions. I really could smoke one of these every day and be completely content.
  • Options
    nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    Just finished a Cohiba BHK52. Perfect smoke. Now onto the wedding
  • Options
    MarmicoMarmico Posts: 93
    Had my first Padilla Single Batch tonight, and I am impressed. Very complex, full flavor in a nice medium bodied format. That and I was out for just under two hours smoking this thing, and it's the 50 ring gauge, not the 58! Great smoke, glad I have a whole humidor full of them!
  • Options
    ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    Had an Alec Bradley Tempus Quadrum 2nd. The first 5 of these I smoke were all terrible. Finally after a bit more rest, this one actually tasted like a Tempus. Unfortunately, it still had massive burn issues and required constant touch-ups.
  • Options
    bipbip Posts: 483
    With Warmack having to leave soon, we decided to smoke our Dirty Rats.
  • Options
    Well nothing for me today because I'm getting ready for work... But I get off at 5am and start my vacation! 12 days off! I'm not sure what I'll smoke yet, but I'll have to start my vacation off with something really good tomorrow! Spending a few days at home relaxing, then heading to the lake to relax, enjoy some drinks, some smokes, and just hang out! Going to have to load up my old travel humi pretty deep for this trip!
  • Options
    bipbip Posts: 483
    Enjoy the time off brother. Drink a glass of something for me.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Going to an Oliva event tonight. Probably gonna get in a V and a Daytona in, at least. If I have time, a Cain F NUB in honor of Sam's return.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    2 cigar day. DPG Blue generoso and a Cubao No.5
  • Options
    bip:
    Enjoy the time off brother. Drink a glass of something for me.
    Thank you sir! I'll be picking up a bottle of something special tomorrow or Saturday so I'll have a glass for ya... or maybe two! LoL
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Padilla '68 Anniversary Edition.
  • Options
    BlueRingsBlueRings Posts: 367
    LFD Air bender chisel
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1st up was a rocky patel 15th anny. , im not impressed wiith these as this was my 2end one
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    San Lotano maduro
  • Options
    next up a rocky patel owr corojo toro
  • Options
    MonteWhiteMonteWhite Posts: 200
    La Herencia Cubana Ocsuro Fuerte
  • Options
    must be a bad rocky night, my owr corojo has had nothing but burn issues , a hard spot, runners etc, halfway though im aborting, gotta find a good next one asap and wont be a rp,lol
  • Options
    next up an older 601 maduro, no way this will fail!
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    jj20030:
    must be a bad rocky night, my owr corojo has had nothing but burn issues , a hard spot, runners etc, halfway though im aborting, gotta find a good next one asap and wont be a rp,lol
    I feel ur pain. I tried to light up a Decade and the damn thing blew up. I went on to a AF Rosado Magnum. Great smoke.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Padron 1932 40th. Been aging 2 - 3 years. Much better than any of the last ones I have had.
  • Options
    t_evan50:
    jj20030:
    I feel ur pain. I tried to light up a Decade and the damn thing blew up. I went on to a AF Rosado Magnum. Great smoke.
    It seems like I'm hearing more and more about Rocky's sticks having construction issues and just generally not being up to the quality they used to be. I am really glad I stocked up on Decades a while back, when they were still well-made.

I am in the middle of a Padilla Miami robusto. You know, I really don't pick these up too often, and I don't have a single reason why. Fantastic cigar.
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    alienmisprint:
    t_evan50:
    jj20030:
    It seems like I'm hearing more and more about Rocky's sticks having construction issues and just generally not being up to the quality they used to be. I am really glad I stocked up on Decades a while back, when they were still well-made.

I am in the middle of a Padilla Miami robusto. You know, I really don't pick these up too often, and I don't have a single reason why. Fantastic cigar.
    i still have 10 from the original relase.

just finished up a tat drac
  • Options
    alienmisprint:
    t_evan50:
    jj20030:

yup, heard that and have dealt with it first hand now several times, the 601 has pulled me through tonight thou just as i thought it would , the deacades have still be ok though I am in the middle of a Padilla Miami robusto. You know, I really don't pick these up too often, and I don't have a single reason why. lmfao
  • Options
    AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    Casa Magna Oscuro....really enjoying this one! Its got a sweet taste in the mouth but a peppery retrohale, so interesting.
  • Options
    AJGARLETT:
    Casa Magna Oscuro....really enjoying this one! Its got a sweet taste in the mouth but a peppery retrohale, so interesting.
    tim sent me a robusto to try with another order, loved it so much i told him to send me 5 toros with a order i made but only had the belis.. i said send em,, great smoke , wnting to try the colorado too now !