Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    gaberox:
    La Riqueza, very good but needs more rest. 1st cigar in way too long.

Welcome back my Gaberox....
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1st up was Rocky Patel Renaissance not bad in a 30 mph wind , next up a cubao # 5 image
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    DPG Serie JJ Maduro 5x50
    AJGARLETT:
    DPG Serie JJ Maduro 5x50
    almost pulled one of them out,and was going to save my 600 post for the 500 post contest in the morning winners, im a postin ho,lol
  • rlh661rlh661 Posts: 4
    Man O' War Puro Authentico!!! :)
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    rlh661:
    Man O' War Puro Authentico!!! :)
    well rlh661.. That's quite a jump from Baccarat to MOW P.A. Let us know how that one worked out for you. I was going to suggest a 5 Vegas Gold, some mild Connie. or maybe a CAO flavour. Welcome to the party by the way.
    1 more tonight a lp dirty rat, so far this is definetly different that the lp#9, more spice
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Had a RP Fusion earlier and right now I'm enjoying a Cusano Habano LXI Sun Grown.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Had a Cohiba Siglo I for breakfast, about to light a Davidoff Grand Cru No. 2 for dessert. Really into Davidoff, and affiliates lately... Too bad Herklots is leaving.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CCOM sun grown followed by a Cain Daytona
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Man, I smoked quite a few the past week while in the field. The ones that really stood out were the Graycliff Platinum and Crystal LTD Ed's, Savinelli RyR and Special Selection 2005, and My Father Cedros Deluxe. All absolutely outstanding smokes.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Gurkha Black Dragon... Wow cigar.
    Followed by an Alec Bradley Star Insignia (pre-release) The ash held on for half the cigar.

• dwayne3307dwayne3307 Posts: 272
    Gurkha Centurian tonight
  • jfacianejfaciane Posts: 242
    Smoked a good ol' reliable Perdomo ESV Seconds. Just an overall great stick. It's quickly becoming my "go to everyday smoke" stick. For a seconds stick, there are no problems at all with it. Burns perfect, thick white smoke, ashes about 1.5 inches, and good til the nub.
    stephen_hannibal:
    Followed by an Alec Bradley Star Insignia (pre-release) The ash held on for half the cigar.

That's BS man, how did an Alec Bradley hater like you get ahold of one of their sticks pre-release? Lol, seriously though, good smoke? Something I should be looking forward to?
  • MonteWhiteMonteWhite Posts: 200
    Gurkha Park Avenue
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Gurka Black Dragon. Not bad at all.
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LHCOF belicioso love this smoke
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    stephen_hannibal:

That's BS man, how did an Alec Bradley hater like you get ahold of one of their sticks pre-release? Lol, seriously though, good smoke? Something I should be looking forward to?
    Isn't there a saying..."good things come to those who hate"....something sounds off there.
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    dwayne3307:
    Gurkha Centurian tonight
    I am jealous Dwayne.
  • bipbip Posts: 483
    Smoked a cromagnum. Great smoke. Spicy at the start but mellows out to a great relaxing smoke all the way through
  • Joel_H.Joel_H. Posts: 101
    smoked a man o war virtue that was very good right down to the nub. now what will tonight bring?
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Nat Sherman Metropolitan Metropolitan (churchill)
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Avo 787 Perfecto. This is one of the best connecticuts I've ever had.
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Had a MoW Ruination at the BBQ today.
  • jfacianejfaciane Posts: 242
    La Perla Cubana. My first one and it was great. I'll be getting more of these for sure.
    Had a RP Decade toro earlier, followed by a Gurkha Black Dragon robusto. Both were excellent smokes, one old favorite and a new one to put on my must-pick-some-of-these-up list.
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Well, now that Rick is feeling better he come over to the shack tonight to have a smoke. I enjoyed a CAO La Traviata. Very good smoke with some great flavors at the beginning that went away midway and were then revisited in the last third. Pretty decent smoke. Thanks for the vist RCY, it sure helped break up this week of rotation.
    Just finished up a RP Patel Bros Torp, awesome smoke.
    finished up a dirty rat from las night, time to humi dive!