Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    jj20030:
    finished up a dirty rat from las night, time to humi dive!
    im jealous! I just finished up a regular old No. 9 ..... great smoke!
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    next up a mow torp. i got in a trade, looks well aged
  • amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    AJGARLETT:
    jj20030:
    finished up a dirty rat from las night, time to humi dive!
    im jealous! I just finished up a regular old No. 9 ..... great smoke!

PM sent
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Hemingway BTL... Great looking cigar, but it doesn't burn well, or taste great. Bummer.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Lakota72:
    Well, now that Rick is feeling better he come over to the shack tonight to have a smoke. I enjoyed a CAO La Traviata. Very good smoke with some great flavors at the beginning that went away midway and were then revisited in the last third. Pretty decent smoke. Thanks for the vist RCY, it sure helped break up this week of rotation.

Couldn't leave you hanging buddy. Had a great smoke, Liga Privada T52 Flying Pig. Still trying to figure these things out. Each one I had, has been different in a good way.
    whoever sent the mow torp with no cello, it was great! 1 more tonight a master blends III torp.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Punch uppercut, you should see the ash on this baby, the burn is perfect.
    smoke em if you got em:
    pm sent
  • Husker44Husker44 Posts: 172
    Ashton VSG Corona
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Vegas series A
  • MonteWhiteMonteWhite Posts: 200
    Diesel UHC
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    I really liked that stick
  • amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Padilla Habano Toro
  • jacketsrulejacketsrule Posts: 401
    Patel Brothers Toro
  • babsdpubabsdpu Posts: 143
    RyJ Reserva Real. Fantastic smoke. Unbelievably complex for a Connie.
  • GHausGHaus Posts: 74
    I picked up a 5-pack of Partagas Almirantes about two weeks ago and I decided to have one tonight. First Partagas and it was fantastic, real excited I got these.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Just finished a Vudu robusto, courtesy of Brett. Damn good smoke, yet another to add to my list of crap I need to buy.
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    5Vegas Miami from early 2010, easily one of the best smokes I've had this year
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    Just finished a Vudu robusto, courtesy of Brett. Damn good smoke, yet another to add to my list of crap I need to buy.
    Glad you like buddy, its right in my wheelhouse also. Next time I find them on special, ill pick you up a 5'er.
    My first Cain Daytona this evening, what a great smoke. Thanks Joz3r!
    Husker44:
    Ashton VSG Corona
    that there is a awesome stick!
  • FoodislifeFoodislife Posts: 10
    I went with a favorite. RP Sungrown has delivered a consistent wonderful experience for years. I have never found a better cigar. Actually, I never look for "better", I look for satisfaction. The new (to me) San Lotano Habano is simply outstanding. I truly believe I can count on two cigars now. The San Lotano stands out as a fully satisfying smoke. So not to break the thread purpose too much, when I finish this Sungrown, I'm gonna smoke a San Lotano Habana. I send my simple blessings to all that have given me the freedom to make my own choices. We seem to be bleeding our rights one right at a time, rights that we inherited from people that gave all. I am forever in your debt! God Bless YOU and ALL of us!
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    firetruckguy:
    My first Cain Daytona this evening, what a great smoke. Thanks Joz3r!
    That's a damn fine cigar! IMO best of the Cain line!

Tonight I had another Jesus Fuego Origen. Nice flavorful little smoke with a glass of Elijah Craig bourbon!
    firetruckguy:
    alienmisprint:
    Glad you like buddy, its right in my wheelhouse also. Next time I find them on special, ill pick you up a 5'er.
    Hell yeah dude, I appreciate it. There was this really distinct flavor on pre-light that I couldn't put my finger on. I feel like I should know it, and I don't think I have ever noticed it (at least not this strongly) on any cigar before. You know what I'm talking about? What flavor is that?
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Well I sure appreciate it. I hope you can figure out the flying pig.
    alienmisprint:
    firetruckguy:
    alienmisprint:
    Hell yeah dude, I appreciate it. There was this really distinct flavor on pre-light that I couldn't put my finger on. I feel like I should know it, and I don't think I have ever noticed it (at least not this strongly) on any cigar before. You know what I'm talking about? What flavor is that?
    To me its a Hazelnut late' taise....... but we all know everyones taise is a little different. Ill hook you up brother for the long nights in Korea ;)
    firetruckguy:
    alienmisprint:
    firetruckguy:
    alienmisprint:
    To me its a Hazelnut late' taise....... but we all know everyones taise is a little different. Ill hook you up brother for the long nights in Korea ;)
    Yeah, that might very well be it. Hazelnut. I'll have to burn another one to confirm it, but yeah, I think that's what I was tasting. I think I will do that today, burn another one I mean, lol.
  • Had AB Maxx Connie last night. Nice flavor for a milder smoke. It's been awhile since I had a connie and it hit the spot.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Just set fire to an AVO 85th.... So far it's one hell of a cigar. Review coming shortly.

• jfacianejfaciane Posts: 242
    Smoked a CAO America. Perfect label for Memorial Day and my first one at that. Was a great smooth smoke throughout.