docbp87:
    T-52 Toro
    im jealous
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    jj20030:
    AJGARLETT:
    jj20030:
    jus fired up a tat.cojonu 2009
    lol, first one , think i needed more rest though its ok, im going to try to start aging some but with trades bombings etc its kinda hard, but im going to get one of my humis and put some in it to start but everytime i think i may die tomorrow i pick out a primo,lol , i do want to try an 03 and 06 first though,lol
    i have the same problem with aging, my solution has been to buy SO many sticks that I cant possibly get to them all any time soon.....well see how that goes haha
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    kuzi16:
    docbp87:
    T-52 Toro
    im jealous
    It isn't burning great. Tastes awesome, but I kind of neglected my cooler the past few days, and the humidity here in Richmond shot through the roof. Needed to be dry boxed probably. Opened my cooler this morning, and the internal RH% was 75%, when I normally keep it at 65%. No good man, no good. Doesn't help that here in Richmond, the weather can go from zero humidity, and 65 degree weather, to 85% humidity, and 90 degrees over night (which it did last night). Awful conditions.
  • babsdpubabsdpu Posts: 143
    Cain Daytona. I have a new favorite! Just incredible.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    jj20030:
    AJGARLETT:
    jj20030:
    jus fired up a tat.cojonu 2009
    lol, first one , think i needed more rest though its ok, im going to try to start aging some but with trades bombings etc its kinda hard, but im going to get one of my humis and put some in it to start but everytime i think i may die tomorrow i pick out a primo,lol , i do want to try an 03 and 06 first though,lol
    Just send me all the cigars you want aged and I'll age them for you...since you're such a nice guy, I will even smoke one every so often to see how the aging progresses.
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Started off the night with a San Lotano Habano...then to an Oliva serie O and finished off with an E.P. Carrillo with many, many beers along the road....

This guy is ready for bed :0)
  • Just herfed with mfotis and ENFIDL and had a JDN Antano Dark Corojo.. Just great all around.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I'm behind on my cotm selections, so I grabbed about four of them, and my chemistry book and headed outside today. A Padilla 68, a 2010 Limitada, a Monte 1999 Platinum, and a Padilla Cazadores. Working my way through all of them right now.
  • bipbip Posts: 483
    Smoked a Kinky Friedman. Easy stick to smoke. Not too bad
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    La Harencia Cubana original.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Just set fire to a Benchmade. I've never had a cigar this plugged.
    I think I'll fight it. I've been waiting to see if it was the holy grail of budget smokes why give up now?

• drpepperdudedrpepperdude Posts: 298
    Illisionate Epernay Le Elegance that was gifted by Joe a few months back. Enjoying the hell out of it!

• bige1371bige1371 Posts: 196
    Little late but enjoyed an Avo and a Casa Blanca on Sunday. The Casa Blanca was actualy really good for a couple dollar stick.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1st up was a cheapo 1876 torp. maybe been in the humi almost 2 years , looked like hell but wasnt bad at tall,lol
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After a ride on the motorcycle I am enjoying a la aroma de cuba mi amor, I love this stick!
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    next up a Cusano 18 Paired Maduro churchill , outta round out the night
  • willso7willso7 Posts: 156
    HOYO DE MONTERREY HABANA from cayo largo :)
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    5 Vegas Limitada 2008
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Tat Anarchy
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Had a 5 Vegas Cask Strength II. I think I found another permenant brand in my humidors.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Double Chateau Fuente
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diesel unlimited
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    I'm enjoying an AB SCR tonight sitting on the deck.
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    AF Don Carlos #2
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    LHCOF robusto. These never let me down but I crack up that this big boy is called a 'robusto'. I think of it as more of a 'mini-toro'.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Well first today was a 262 Paradigm, followed by a Cuban Stock after lunch. Good day.
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Sencillo that was gifted to me by Todd(bandyt). Into the first third, its already a good smoke. I've already jumped on the Daily deal that has these for $3.50 each with the Kristoff.
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    had my first morro castle tonight . . . very impressed.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    tonight had my first San Lotano Maduro (awesome!!!) and then a Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial (nice)