Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    zeebra:
    PuroFreak:
    Thinking about lighting up a Zino Platinum to celebrate the Mavs winning game two! Hell of a comeback!
    Hope ya did man!! What an incredible comeback!!! Won $400 because of them!!! Those Zinos are a nice smoke!
    Yes I did. Great smoke as always and what a game!!! Glad you won a little cigar money on it too. I learned after that series against OKC not to count them out, but I was a little nervous last night. Great finish!
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    right now LFD airbender chisel
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    kuzi whats your fav lfd?
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    kuzi16:
    kuzi whats your fav lfd?
    what ever one is in my hand at a given moment.

HA!

but seriously, i like the airbender chisel and the Cabinet oscuro.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Had my first Illusion that I got from AJ. I **** up! I should have let it rest longer because my cabinet is reading hi. The flavor was good but it kept going out. Totally my fault. Afterwards I had a Gurkha Genghis Khan and it was too moist too (worse than the Illusion). However the burn was fine. The draw sucked, literally!
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Got my 1st try at a Perdomo Grand today before work. Tasty smoke starting out, but about 1.5" in started to get alot of tar at the end. Any thoughts? Was smoking nice and slow but for some rhyme or reason it did this. Ill have to see about revisiting this one again.
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having a Carlos Tora
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel, thanks for the EP Carrillo Short Run. I have no complaints about it.
  • Options
    BlueRingsBlueRings Posts: 367
    Got the Nub Plus Habano from CCOM very nice great flavor I highly suggest for those of you on the fence.
  • Options
    AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    smoking an Ave Maria corona....im not sure I'm diggin' it so far, will update. Ya this one might have been a dud...just no flavor in there. Ill let them sit a while longer and re-visit!
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1st up outside was a cain daytona robusto someone sent, and i enjoyed it lots more than the 6x60's i have after that i had a oliva g stephen hannibal sent today like a baby perfecto( figurado?) and it was awesome!
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Year old AB Tempus. Pretty good. One of the strongest, most distinct coffee flavors I've ever gotten, but not a whole lot else.
  • Options
    next up a af Double Chateau Maduro
  • Options
    babsdpubabsdpu Posts: 143
    Gurkha 1887 Red (Connecticut). As soon as I lit it, the wrapper on both ends came apart. Not a good sign. Doesn't help that it smokes like just about every Gurkha I've tried...average. Oh well, at least I'm enjoying probably the nicest evening Wisconsin has seen thus far.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoying a my father le bijou
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Smoked my first Padilla Miami, nice stick, loved the flavor
  • Options
    ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    Had a Diesel Unlimited torpedo, followed by a Cain Daytona corona.
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Just got back from my favorite night of the year while enjoying a Casa Magna Colorado.

My wife's new supervisor had a party at his house. Fully catered, live band, full bar, etc. and the great thing was, there was only about 30 of us there. It was better than some weddings that I've been to and the reason for the party? NOTHING! He spent thousands just to have it. He also gifted my three Ashton cigars.

He said he smokes a few a week during the summer but has always bought Ashton because he likes a milder smoother smoke and doesn't know any better but has recently become board with them looking for a little more body and flavor. He also mentioned he that he's looking for a stick that he doesn't mind putting down early if he's decided he's had enough. In other words, he sick of paying full retail at a local B&M when he really doesn't know the difference. When I got home I grabbed one of every 5 Vegas I had along with one of every AJ cigar I have and I'll be dropping it of at his house tomorrow night while we enjoy the gallons of left overs from the bar and all the extra food. He doesn't know it yet, but he's my new best friend.
  • Options
    cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    LDF so yummy.
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    gurkha beast
  • Options
    415:
    gurkha beast
    Actually, I had the same thing tonight. Enjoyed a Beast with a couple glasses of Ardbeg. I've had this one for close to two years from a bomb from Alex Williams. Nice smoke! Developed well and had a lot of woody and cedar notes in the final 2/3 of it.
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    I enjoyed a MOW Puro Authentico last night. It was a nice spicy stick that packed a pretty good punch for its size.
  • Options
    jfacianejfaciane Posts: 242
    Just had my first Ave Maria. Pretty good but it was a monster of a cigar!
  • Options
    BlueRingsBlueRings Posts: 367
    Cain FF tonight strong yet refined.
  • Options
    Today my afternoon smoke was a 5 Vegas Limitada 2011. Very nice smoke and didn't even have a lot of rest time. I can see these getting much better with a couple years on them! Thanks for this smoke Joe!
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Having a cuba libre right now while I'm grilling some ribs. Man it smells good out here.
  • Options
    1st up was a graycliff G2 torpedo
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Don carlos 3
  • Options
    fixin to fire up a macanudo 97 vintage maduro , thang looks like a toostsie roll,lol
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Last night I fired up one of those Carlos Torano Dominico that RCY Cigars sent me. loved it so much I fired one up this morning and had another for lunch. I will problem smoke another tonight too. This is definitely going to have a permanent spot in my humidor