Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Chest infection. No smokes for a few days...... ugh.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    Just had a kristoff ligero maduro in a corona size. Pretty good. Going for a my Father LE 2011 after dinner. Great day!
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    NUB Connie with 2 years on it... smmoooth
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Thank you Boyd, had a DPG Cuban Classic for the first time..
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    I had an old faithful--CAO Brazillia
  • Options
    bige1371bige1371 Posts: 196
    Verdadero with about a year on it. Way better with some age.
  • Options
    lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    Camacho Pre-Embargo with a 21yr single malt :-)
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Last night I smoked a Padilla Miami Limitada Edicion 2009 and a Padilla Black Bear.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Carlos Torano Exodus 50 Year....I am thoroughly impressed.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Davidoff Maduro Corona
  • Options
    MonteWhiteMonteWhite Posts: 200
    Earlier today I smoked a Cuban Cohiba that was gifted to me (but it just so happens to be a counterfeit but hey I'm not complaining) and currently I'm thoroughly enjoying a Gran Habano Vintage 2002.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had a La Aurora Puro Vintage tonight...absolutely outstanding cigar...
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a lfd grand maduro premium# 6
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    ab tempus
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    From yesterday: had "The Shark," a nice smoke after several 72 hour weeks, a good way to relax.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    bigjohn125bigjohn125 Posts: 476
    I'm having a GAR torp. Its just ok. It smells better than it tastes. I won't be buying more.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Smoked a Forum Blend Maduro last night in the **** 93 degree temps. It was brutal. If it wasn't so hot I would have been able to enjoy it more plus it took me 2 hours to get to my destination where it should have taken me 45 minutes. Burn and draw were perfect.

On the way home from said destination, I had a Monti White. It did nothing for me. It is from the cotm club 6 months ago. Something strange did happen though. When I took it out of the cello I got this cognac smell. This is the second time I have gotten it in the last week. Ironically, the first time was from the R&J that was in the same cotm package. I have 3 more from that package that I am going to smoke soon. No other cigars in that humi smell like that. The 5 cigars were stored for 5 months in the ziplock bag they came in witha humi pillow and then 1 month in my smoking humi.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    rwheelwright:
    Smoked a Forum Blend Maduro last night in the **** 93 degree temps. It was brutal. If it wasn't so hot I would have been able to enjoy it more plus it took me 2 hours to get to my destination where it should have taken me 45 minutes. Burn and draw were perfect.

On the way home from said destination, I had a Monti White. It did nothing for me. It is from the cotm club 6 months ago. Something strange did happen though. When I took it out of the cello I got this cognac smell. This is the second time I have gotten it in the last week. Ironically, the first time was from the R&J that was in the same cotm package. I have 3 more from that package that I am going to smoke soon. No other cigars in that humi smell like that. The 5 cigars were stored for 5 months in the ziplock bag they came in witha humi pillow and then 1 month in my smoking humi.
    I got that same cognac smell from that Cotm pack...and all of the cigars performed horribly.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ave Maria corona around noon...hot as f*** outside.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    j0z3r:
    rwheelwright:

I got that same cognac smell from that Cotm pack...and all of the cigars performed horribly.
    Weird. What are your thoughts about it?
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Headed to the pool with this J Fuego origen Alien sent me.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    After lunch smoke was the Gran Habano Vintage (2002) Churchill that kingjk729 sent me. Just as tasty as the robusto. No draw or burn issues.
  • Options
    jacketsrulejacketsrule Posts: 401
    Cain F
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    JJ20030, thanks for the Warlock. I did something different tonight. I paired it with a Woodford Reserve. It was all I had and guess what. It was very good. I will do that again.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    rwheelwright:
    j0z3r:
    rwheelwright:

That's what would happen if I worked at CCOM... All the cigars would smell like Miller Lite
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    CAO Mx2
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    wwestern:
    Headed to the pool with this J Fuego origen Alien sent me.
    In my opinion that is a very flavorful smoke! I bought a 5pk not long ago, I've already smoked 2 and sent one to Rick. I was impressed for such an ugly little un-banded stick. J. Fuego is doing some great stuff!
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    JJ20030, thanks for the Warlock. I did something different tonight. I paired it with a Woodford Reserve. It was all I had and guess what. It was very good. I will do that again.
    Woodford is some good bourbon! Actually just finished off a bottle Tuesday night with a friend of mine. I've never had the Warlock, but Woodford pairs well with most smokes IMO.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    rwheelwright:
    j0z3r:
    rwheelwright:

I didn't really know what to make of it in all honesty, except that I was pretty disappointed with the whole thing.
  • Options
    BlueRingsBlueRings Posts: 367
    Alec Bradley Tempus now starting to shine at 8 months and burning flawlessly.