Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    RCY Cigars:
    alienmisprint:
    RCY Cigars:
    Had a Perdomo Lot 23 last night. These have really grown on me...
    Hey Rick, you ever try the Carlos Torano Casa Torano? I bet you would dig them quite a bit as well....

No Sir, I have not. Now that's something else to try, thanks for contributing to my empty wallet as is :)....
    Oh man, awesome "anytime" smokes. I personally prefer the maduro, but the conny is really good too, for a conny.

Had a Camacho Corojo Ltd Scorpion today at the B&M. First time I've had it in this particular size. Just like the 8/22, it was an awesome smoke.

Don't worry my friend, I'm going to give them a go once I get to the states. As for that Camacho, I'm saving one for my birthday. I have 8 of them and I think I gave one to JCizzle. It's good to know it's a good smoke.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    firing up a zino platinum grand master
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Had a LFD DL 600 today at the so cal herf. Great stick, great company.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    about to light up a Puro Authentico sent to me by JJ20030

thanks again.

this forum rules.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Right in the middle of an EP Carillo Elencos, man, EP does not dissapoint.
  • Options
    ScottTDawgScottTDawg Posts: 206 ✭✭
    Cigar.com Purple label. Great Mild/medium smoke. Very flavorful!
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was able to finish a Cain Daytona before the storms came again!! 601 post and many more to come!
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    Was able to finish a Cain Daytona before the storms came again!! 601 post and many more to come!
    You should smoke a 601 cigar to celebrate your 601st post.
  • Options
    BStayerBStayer Posts: 318
    Tonight was a La Herencia Oscuro Fuerte in a salomon. Later on tonight, I closed up with a Diesel Shorty with some Vivaldi and Tchaikovsky to add to the experience. It was a good night!
  • Options
    BStayerBStayer Posts: 318
    kuzi16:
    about to light up a Puro Authentico sent to me by JJ20030

thanks again.

this forum rules.
    Had one last night and really enjoyed it.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Tonight I smoked a Sencillo and finished with a Kristoff Ligero Criollo
  • Options
    dwayne3307dwayne3307 Posts: 272
    Had a Padron 80th Anni yesterday, never been more disappointed. It was ok, but nothing special in my book. I don't plan on buying another to see if it gets any better, unless maybe it was a super sale. Smoked a Cohiba red dot a little while later to help get over my let down.
    Friday night had a Padilla series 68 robusto. Started off a little rough but got much better, I might pick up a 5er next time they're on the DD.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    smoke em if you got em:
    You should smoke a 601 cigar to celebrate your 601st post.
    I would if I actually had one..good idea though.
  • Options
    Just finished a La Gloria Cubana Artesanos de Obelisco. LGC does not fail.
  • Options
    just had a MoW virtue. Probably my favorite connie..I think Im growing out of that flavor but the virtue is still pretty nice
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Diesel Unlimited d.7 paired with a Troeg's Mad Elf.
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Davidoff millennium. With plume.
  • Options
    ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    Had my first Armada last night at a buddy's wedding. Great, deep, maduro-esque flavors. Honestly, it was a very solid smoke, but I suppose I was a little let down, only because of all the hype. It's just not a $20 smoke. If it were billed as a $10 smoke, I'd have been been thrilled with it.
  • Options
    adrosadros Posts: 216
    Cao carillo. Meh....
  • Options
    lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    Diesel Unlimited d.7
  • Options
    ndhaon91:
    Had my first Armada last night at a buddy's wedding. Great, deep, maduro-esque flavors. Honestly, it was a very solid smoke, but I suppose I was a little let down, only because of all the hype. It's just not a $20 smoke. If it were billed as a $10 smoke, I'd have been been thrilled with it.
    It's been a long time since I had one, but I felt the same way about it. If it was 10 bucks I'd be in love. Plus, it burns so slow that it is a double-edged sword. If you got the time it's great but sometimes you just don't have 3 hrs or whatever.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1st up was a mow viture yummy, next up a oliva v maduro 2010
  • Options
    jacketsrulejacketsrule Posts: 401
    I am enjoying a Nub Maduro on the deck tonight. Just got home from Tybee Island, GA. I smoked several Cain and Nub cigars while at the beach this weekend. I miss the view at the beach, but it is good to be home.
  • Options
    Just had a Diesel Unlimited corona...meh, its bigger counterparts are MUCH better.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    Just had a Diesel Unlimited corona...meh, its bigger counterparts are MUCH better.
    i feel just the opposite.

you send me all the coronas you get and ill send you all the larger ones.

ha!
  • Options
    klgoldmanklgoldman Posts: 176
    I feel the same as kuzi. I absolutely love the Unlimited corona. I'm still a little undecided on the Unholy Cocktail corona though.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Different smokes for different folks...I was unimpressed with the Unlimited corona and thought the UHC corona was excellent.
  • Options
    I only had one of the Unlimited coronas, no UHC corona. But deal Kuzi, if I do get any more of them, you'll be the first person I PM, lol.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Smoked about half of a Nat Sherman Metropolitan Maduro earlier... Just could not finish it. Did not care for it at all. Weird metallic, and vegetal tastes.

Smoked a JdN Dark Corojo Peligroso tonight though, and that was, as usual... great!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Last night I had a Perdomo Patriarch, courtesy of Lilwing88. The finish on that cigar was interesting to say the least, long and smooth hints of chocolate.