Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    tatuaje verocu tubos. should have dry boxed it but it is a damn good stick
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Started out today with a Gurkha Genghis Khan, then had a JdN Fuerte Serie "B" and then finally a Padilla Black Bear.
  • Options
    Tonight I tried the Padilla Miami. While the batch I got was suspect (spitting foot and wrapper coming undone) the taste was exceptional. I prefer to believe based on what I've read that I got a bad lot and will return to this smooth, peppery smoke. I'm not a big spice fan preferring more cream in my smokes. This one seems to have a perfect balance. The ash was dark that to me indicates maybe a little too much moisture, but what a joy. An added benefit is the aroma which is sweet and savory. This is a nice smoke.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Just finished a Limitada '11. Best Limitada since the '06, maybe '07 IMO.
  • Options
    babsdpubabsdpu Posts: 143
    Just finished a Gurkha Empire V. Let it go earlier than I would have liked, but still a pretty good smoke regardless. Besides some burn issues at the end, my only knock on it was that it was kind of one-dimensional. Still a nice smoke for a nice evening though.
  • Options
    PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    LP T52. Walked around Manhattan with a buddy and lit one up. Throughly enjoyable smoke that I recommend to everyone.
  • Options
    sailingalien:
    Tonight I tried the Padilla Miami. While the batch I got was suspect (spitting foot and wrapper coming undone) the taste was exceptional. I prefer to believe based on what I've read that I got a bad lot and will return to this smooth, peppery smoke. I'm not a big spice fan preferring more cream in my smokes. This one seems to have a perfect balance. The ash was dark that to me indicates maybe a little too much moisture, but what a joy. An added benefit is the aroma which is sweet and savory. This is a nice smoke.
    I love the Miami myself, and welcome to the forums, other extra-terrestrial type person!
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Ramon Allones Small Club Corona.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    docbp87:
    Ramon Allones Small Club Corona.
    How are those? I hear good things about RA in general but have yet to sample that line.
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Two fantastic cigars today: an Avo Heritage (thanks, Rick) which was outstanding and later on I broke in the new Nub Plus, courtesy of cigar.com. Had a nice relaxing afternoon lounging around, here I am popping the cherry on the box of Nub Plus. image
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    JCizzle:
    Two fantastic cigars today: an Avo Heritage (thanks, Rick) which was outstanding and later on I broke in the new Nub Plus, courtesy of cigar.com. Had a nice relaxing afternoon lounging around, here I am popping the cherry on the box of Nub Plus. image

Sweettttt, glad you like that Avo. It's becoming a regular for me. Enjoy your relaxation time, I know I will....

• Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    You're responsible for about 90% of my favorite cigars...
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Last night was a Casa Magna Colorado Corona..... Today is a Cain Daytona.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    PsychoSJG:
    LP T52. Walked around Manhattan with a buddy and lit one up. Throughly enjoyable smoke that I recommend to everyone.
    You outlaw!!!! Isn't that no smoking ban in place already? Did you get any flack from anyone?
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    currently, i am smoking a Don Carlos #3 sent to me by Bandyt. thank you for keeping me in mind with this cigar and giving me the opportunity to revisit it. its a welcome treat.
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Finishing off a Tatuaje Cojonu 2003. I was Virtual herfing with lilwing for a while when I started it as well.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    about to fire up a Punch Gran Puro... it'll be my first... the Punch double madruo has prompted me to explore their line a little bit... picked up a gran puro and rare corojo from the B&M yesterday...
  • Options
    AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    first up is a Ccom Corojo label
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Today was an illusione 88... Followed by a cg:4. If you have not tried an illusione cigar, you must. Every one I have ever smoked has been fantastic. I love the way this cigar changes so many times in the flavor and strength profile. This one was no exception.
  • Options
    Right in the middle of an excellent 5 Vegas CSII.
  • Options
    Husker44Husker44 Posts: 172
    Cohiba Red Dot...ROTT

So far so good
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1st was a bahia maduro torp and now a san miguel beli.
  • Options
    djbeeniedjbeenie Posts: 469
    La Herencia Cubana Oscuro Fuerte So far a smooth maduro smoke.
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    just lit up a opus lost city lancero
  • Options
    Diesel unlimited.. So great...must...buy...box...
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Today was an illusione 88... Followed by a cg:4. If you have not tried an illusione cigar, you must. Every one I have ever smoked has been fantastic. I love the way this cigar changes so many times in the flavor and strength profile. This one was no exception.
    I believe sir that I turned you on to these, no?
  • Options
    Dustin1981Dustin1981 Posts: 412
    La Herencia de Cuba. Bought for me in Florida and I am a bit upset that this is the only one I have now. I didnt expect much going in but I am happy with this one.
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Gran Habano Vintage. I really am amazed at the flavors in this stick for the price point. I'd still consider this an excellent stick at double/triple the price.
  • Options
    dwayne3307dwayne3307 Posts: 272
    kaspera79:

smoking a MJ 12 now, I'm on the fence with this one. Im not in love with it but it's good enough for me to give it another try at a later date.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Nothing tonight. Saving the palate for a tour of the Louisville area shops tomorrow.