Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AVE MARIA Clermont- I like this size/shape better than the Box Presssed Lionhearts that I've had previously.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • BlueRingsBlueRings Posts: 367
    LFD AirBender up on deck. These are aging beautifully.
  • djbeeniedjbeenie Posts: 469
    Russ55:
    Opus X Lost City Robusto.
    Smoking a Oliva MB III, I may have a opux x after dinner OR padron 1964 Mad.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1st up a Cabaiguan maduro , not sure the name but a corona size and its nice , thanks t_evan50
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    jj20030:
    1st up a Cabaiguan maduro , not sure the name but a corona size and its nice , thanks t_evan50
    It's a 46. My favorite smoke at the moment. Those are from late 2009.
    t_evan50:
    jj20030:
    It's a 46. My favorite smoke at the moment. Those are from late 2009.
    and its great about 2 inches left, got any for trade jus let me know 2009 or not,lol
  • ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    Padilla '68 Golden Bear. This could definitely be a new regular in my rotation.
  • amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Anejo for fathers day, courtesy of Kuzi.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Just finished a Camacho Liberty '02.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I started for the Anejo but grabbed a Perdomo Patriarch Maduro. It just seemed like the smoke for me tonight...a great cigar made to celebrate one of the cigar industry's finest!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    First up tonight was a Zino Platinum Grand Master. Damn fine cigar as always!
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    And??? I've been dying to know how those are!
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    alienmisprint:
    And??? I've been dying to know how those are!
    Really good, but I'm not sure if I necessarily need to stock up on them. I'll have to smoke another one before I decide on whether or not I want to get a few more.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    I've been busy lately( absence due to being on the ship). So to get back in the swing I smoked my first armada that has been sitting since November, wow what a stick, great burn, very smooth but had lots of strength. Looking very much forward to trying another in a few months. Tonight having a Cain daytona and going to was that down with a paradigm 262 that has also been sitting for quite some time. A good night!
    finishing up the night with a graycliff platinum toro and a sierra nevada torpedo
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Got off from work, headed to the in laws for fathers day dinner. Had some smoked prime rib and some baby backs with all the trimmings and wth...no cigar for after words. Tried to get home at a good hour but didnt happen, Ill have to have one in the morning instead or better yet while heading to the lake to drown a worm or two. lol.
  • wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Quesada Espana
  • camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    The 'soon to be wife' joined me on the deck for a cigar last night. She smoked a Mr. B Magnum with a claro wrapper and I enjoyed my very last Cohiba Siglo III. It was a great evening.

• boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    Last night to cap off a good fathers day my wife and I hung out in the yard watering the lawn and the garden and relaxing with few drinks and me with a few cigars. First off was a Padron Maduro in the Palmas size, which was a pretty poweful little smoke, and I followed that up with a Ccom Sungrown corona which Iwas pleasantly suprised with how complex it was.

It was nothing special, but was a great way to cap off a good fathers day.
  • bipbip Posts: 483
    Relaxed with some good friends and smoked an Alex Bradley and an Ave Marie
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    working through a 5Vegas Gold Maduro corona
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    So far today... La Gloria Cubana, 3 bowls of Cadwell Pipe Baccy, and finished it off with a Ave Maria.

• d-robd-rob Posts: 61
    Tonight I am gonna try out a Punch Pita. Never had anything from Punch so should be interesting.
  • wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Skull and bones by viaje.... Shoulda bought more
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    I started the day with a Felipe Gregorio Tres Capas, the a LGH Serie "N" and finished with LHCOF
  • Husker44Husker44 Posts: 172
    CAO America

Very unique thus far
    1st up was a chateau real pretty good and now a cusano 18 paired maduro with only a couple weeks rest and i likey
    Husker44:
    CAO America Very unique thus far
    i have 1 im saving for the 4th from last year
  • Husker44Husker44 Posts: 172
    jj20030:
    Husker44:
    CAO America

Very unique thus far
    i have 1 im saving for the 4th from last year

I am going to light one up then as well. Recently got a 5er to share with family, but couldn't wait. I had one last year and enjoyed it as well. I have read a few reviews on the web and I certainly agree with the flavors and experience described.

• gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    1st cigar in almost 2 weeks its been torcher. Getting an early start on my bday celebration with a Cubao maduro. Might like this better than the sumatra so far.