Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• dwayne3307dwayne3307 Posts: 272
    Husker44:
    Cohiba Red Dot...ROTT So far so good
    This is my "go to" cigar right now. I'll probably light one up on the golf course tomorrow.
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Had a La Herencia Cubana Oscuro Fuerte tonight on the porch while I read the paper
  • amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Half way through a 5 Vegas Gold Maduro from that I got from AJ. Excellent so far, tons of smoke.
  • babsdpubabsdpu Posts: 143
    Just got back from my local B&M and mentioned to the manager that I was on a Connecticut Broadleaf kick. He went into his personal stash and pulled out an AF Anejo Shark and let me have it at a discount! I was speechless...and what a smoke.
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    Went to one of my favorites - Padilla Black Bear
    Started in the front yard

Wind picked up a bit, so moved to my backyard smoking nook, three sides sheltered, can smoke there even when it's windy.

Smoked to the nub - good smoke, as always

• docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Just lit the 9.25x47 Tatuaje Reserva A Uno... gonna be smoking it all day.
  • JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    docbp87:
    Just lit the 9.25x47 Tatuaje Reserva A Uno... gonna be smoking it all day.
    Good god.
    Light 'em up.
  • JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Had the Cain FF about 2 hours ago, I'm just now recovering.
    Light 'em up.
  • bipbip Posts: 483
    Smoked a Liga Pravada #9 that JJ sent me. I'm heading to new areas in a couple of days and Warmack is going back home really soon, so I figured it was a good time to smoke it
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain Daytona last night...seems to be my go to smoke...and it never lets me down. Might have to go ahead and order another box
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Airbender chisel down at the b&m today.
  • Husker44Husker44 Posts: 172
    dwayne3307:
    Husker44:
    Cohiba Red Dot...ROTT

So far so good

This is my "go to" cigar right now. I'll probably light one up on the golf course tomorrow.

It was my first one as I don't generally buy cigars in large quantity and single stick prices are generally more than I want to spend.

I look forward to trying them with some rest on them.
  • willso7willso7 Posts: 156
    now just smoke a GUANTANAMERA, i know i know lol., just a start :)
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    At the shop enjoying a illlusione singulare.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Had an Oliveros El Padrino. Not a bad smoke.

• jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    starting off with a diesel shorty, 1st one of these ive had, after 5 weeks rest yummy
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    next up a macanudo 97 vintage maduro with a couple dogfish head 90 ipa's
    fallow whit a DON TOMAS and now smoking a cuban COHIBA :)
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    willso7:
    ... mmmm, Cohiba. I was in a Deli the other day and the guy behind the counter who knows I am Cigar smoker told me he has a great deal on some Cubans he obtained while on a vacation recently. He opened his cooler where he stores the corned beef and pastrami, and tells me they are twenty bucks each... If you think that an Acid cigar can ruin your non-infused cigars, let me tell you... It is nothing compared to sixty pounds of garlic infused beef. I had to politely pass on the offer.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AB MAX The Fix Maduro- been resting for 4-5 months. This thing is ultra smooth and tasty...not a bad smoke at all.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • SmokySuitSmokySuit Posts: 429
    Nub Camroon then a CI Blend Lab 4554
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    WOAM
  • Cohiba red dot.. I dunno. It was ok but it didn't wow me. I kept hearing about them and dug mine out. Almost a year on it. I'll try again some other time.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    trying to decide on an OG El Triunfador, an Anejo, a Partagas Serie D No. 4., or a Diesel UHC with 2 years and tons of plume on it. Father's day smoke is an important one, as this is my Father's day
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Panacea maduro. Very tasty.
  • amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Just had a huge ribeye and I'm taking Alex's recommendation, San Lotano Habano

"I have found this cigar to be the best Ribeye steak pairing cigar in the world. Light this up same time or after a ribeye and the smoke just clings perfectly to the fat cells and the flavor of the tobacco seems to almost seamlessly compliment the meat.. It is an odd observation, but since i stumbled on it, I am hooked. I cant eat steak anymore without one of these sticks nearby."

Halfway through and I must say it's superb.
  • dwayne3307dwayne3307 Posts: 272
    Had a Cohiba Red Dot on the gold course today, enjoying my first Sol Cubano Artisian now
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Had my first Red Eye last night, damn good IMO. Great burn and taist........my kinda stick! Thank BIP, this one was from you.

Photobucket
    kaspera79:
    willso7:
    ... mmmm, Cohiba. I was in a Deli the other day and the guy behind the counter who knows I am Cigar smoker told me he has a great deal on some Cubans he obtained while on a vacation recently. He opened his cooler where he stores the corned beef and pastrami, and tells me they are twenty bucks each... If you think that an Acid cigar can ruin your non-infused cigars, let me tell you... It is nothing compared to sixty pounds of garlic infused beef. I had to politely pass on the offer.
    soooooooooooooooooooooo sad :(, now smoking a MONTECRISTO that i buy in dominican republic in february. :)
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Opus X Lost City Robusto.