Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    gaberox:
    1st cigar in almost 2 weeks its been torcher. Getting an early start on my bday celebration with a Cubao maduro. Might like this better than the sumatra so far.
    Happy bday!
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Just had a Cain Daytona. I like.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Forum blend Sumatra last night. I was upset that I didn't get to finish it cause a friend came over to pick up her laptop and it got too dark. But I did smoke most of it.
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Had my second smoke of the night, a CAO MX2. Good, but not as full-bodied or complex as I expected.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    I'm feeling something Gurkha-ish tonight. I think I'll just blindly reach into the humidor and grab whatever.
  • Options
    d-robd-rob Posts: 61
    Salesman brought in a Makers Mark 562. Probably will give it a try, but I must admit that after smelling it I am nervous:)
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    d-rob:
    Salesman brought in a Makers Mark 562. Probably will give it a try, but I must admit that after smelling it I am nervous:)

What does it smell like?
  • Options
    d-robd-rob Posts: 61
    gaberox:
    ] What does it smell like?
    Sickly sweet.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    JCizzle:
    Had my second smoke of the night, a CAO MX2. Good, but not as full-bodied or complex as I expected.
    I'm not impressed with that cigar at all.

• Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    5 Vegas 'A' It was ok but didn't hold my attention very well.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Lakota72:
    5 Vegas 'A' It was ok but didn't hold my attention very well.
    I've noticed these do well with some age. I had one not long ago with around 2 years on it and it seemed to have a few more subtleties that were not there in the first year I had these.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Tried the Limitada 2011 today. They smell nice. None of the Limitada's I've tried have blown me away, but this one is near the top of them, for me at least.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Morro Castle, must get some more.
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    JCizzle:
    I'm not impressed with that cigar at all.

I find them rather tasty, particularly the toro.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    La aroma de Cuba. Not bad but I will stick with the mi amor in the future
  • Options
    I'm having a Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet robusto, and a coffee milk being the Rhode Islander that I am.
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    La aroma de Cuba. Not bad but I will stick with the mi amor in the future
    The Mi Amor's great! I also recommend the Edicion Especial.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Just fired up a AB Family Blend while I am clear-coating a new board.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Burning a Tat Black Tubo to kick off the first day of summer! Awesome smoke! Had this a little over a year now.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    La Herencia Cubana Oscuro Fuerte. My last 3 have all been different...nothing bad, just different flavors from the ones I've previously had

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    just finished up a lhcof, nice as usual, next up a siglo limited reserve maduro from a trade with t_evan50
  • Options
    Husker44Husker44 Posts: 172
    Kristoff Criollo. Great tasting and great looking cigar.

Updated..these start off so well but they seem to get rough in the mid to last 1/3. Tons of thick smoke that I like, but hard to keep the bigger sticks (churchill) going. The first I had was ROTT. I was hoping rest would help them, but this one was the same with about 8 weeks, I'll give it another shot, but I have been disappointed with the first two.
  • Options
    mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    La perla morado
  • Options
    mfotis:
    La perla morado
    Great smoke!

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    I love it, had to buy a box
  • Options
    AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    pulled a Gurkha Titan i've had for about 4 months. Second Titan in a row, horrible burn...ash didnt hold AT ALL and was constantly falling off the tip in shards.....ditched it half way through!! Oh well ... on to the next one.
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smoking my last MOW Puro gonna have to buy another box.
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just finished a San Cristobal Oficios. Mar 08. I see another box or two in my future very soon.
  • Options
    mfotis:
    I love it, had to buy a box
    I'm down to my last one. Definitely gotta order another box soon! I really like the Cobre, Rojo, and the Black Pearl Maduro also...all very good smokes!

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this siglo lr maduro reminds me of a lfd maduro, great smoke, even burn had a date of 12/10 from t_evan 50, thanks bro!,, anyone wanting to trade a couple jus pm me, i hate trying new smokes that i like cause i know itll cost me,lol, unless someone wants to trade