• Options
    Husker44Husker44 Posts: 172
    Diesel Shorty...very good stick.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Carlos Torano Master followed by a cao VR
  • Options
    ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    Couldn't wait, so I had one of the Leon Jimenes Series 300 coronas I got in today. Fabulous smoke, even ROTT.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Went to a My Father Event and smoked a La Reloba Mexican and Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial
  • Options
    ScottTDawgScottTDawg Posts: 206 ✭✭
    Gurkha Crest
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Old label 601 lancero gifted to me by Eddie Ortega as part of the La bomba promo. Love the habano wrapper on these.
  • Options
    saltinsaltin Posts: 2
    a Partagas 150 series B with my favorite cocktail redbull and grey goose.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Had a V torpedo and a margarita today. Those just go well together on a hot summer day.
  • Options
    klgoldmanklgoldman Posts: 176
    MoW Puro Authentico
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Today was a Nub Habano 464, While I am not a big fan of the size, It was pretty darn tasty. Probably the best Nub of all that I have tried.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Just finished off a Padilla Signature 1932 robusto. Fantastic smoke. First one I've ever had.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Anejo 77 Shark. First one I'd ever smoked with any decent age on it (3 years)... WOW. I've had a handful of Anejos, a few of them sharks, but a few years age really transforms them. The younger Anejos have a sharper, sort of tang to them, but this one was all leather, and dark, syrupy cherry. I know it's hard to hold on to them, but hiding them from yourself for a few years really makes them something special.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just put the fire to a Gurkha Triple Ligero...man I love these things. I will take a Triple Ligero over the much more expensive Beauty, Beast, Titan, or Crest any day!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    A couple room 101, and a Guillermo Leon Beli.

• Options
    AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    Tonight was Sol Cubano Artisan and a 5Vegas Gold maddy....the maddy wins!
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Mystery STIIIIICK
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Cain Daytona Robusto, draw was a little tight at first but it's opening up nicely.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    CAO black.
    damn thing had a cracked cap. still smoked ok...
  • Options
    JonathanEJonathanE Posts: 401
    If I have the time, it will be a MoW Armada. If I'm short for time it will be a Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic.

JDE

• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diesel UHC last night..it had been awhile since I last smoked one...really enjoy it.
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    JonathanE:
    If I have the time, it will be a MoW Armada. If I'm short for time it will be a Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic.

JDE

Both excellent choices.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    Just had a Skull and Bones MOAB. It was more like a jihad, that thing knocked me on my @ss!
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    JCizzle:
    Just had a Skull and Bones MOAB. It was more like a jihad, that thing knocked me on my @ss!

Ha, ha, ha welcome to the club buddy. Was that one of the smokes I sent you? If so, you already know the deal. It never stops, lol.....
  • Options
    Yes it sure is, thanks! A real strong one, for sure...
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    bipbip Posts: 483
    Had an Ave Maria. What a great smoke
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Had a Liga Privada No.9 last night, really enjoyed it.
  • Options
    Had a Cu-Avana Punisher with JonathanE. Great smoke, not as strong as I thought it would be.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pinar Del Rio Oscuro. I had written off the PDR line based on a few bad sticks, but this one has been pretty good.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    I'm going with a Diesel Shorty...might even just get the charity pack ordered up
  • Options
    dbeckom:
    Pinar Del Rio Oscuro. I had written off the PDR line based on a few bad sticks, but this one has been pretty good.

Enjoy that one! The last two I had were both a pleasant surprise..they were fantastic