Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    Smoked a capoeira topedo I got in a trade with Hannibal.

really impressive cigar overall, amazingly well balanced cigar with fairly rich flavors for a medium bodied smoke. No one flavor stood out for me , but I loved the cigar. Glad I have a few more to burn through. thanks man.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Having a CAO America with about a year on it. Not as good as I was expecting. Normally these age very well, this one is not as rich as I remember, kinda thin.
  • Options
    JonathanEJonathanE Posts: 401
    Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic 1979 - very excited about this cigar but I don't really know why??

JDE

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    JonathanE:
    Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic 1979 - very excited about this cigar but I don't really know why??

JDE

uh... maybe cos it awesome?
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    JonathanE:

JDE

+1
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Just had a "quickie," a La Palina Allison (thanks, Rick). Nice afternoon cigar.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    JCizzle:
    kuzi16:
    JonathanE:

JDE

+1
    +2 Love these bad boys, and their awesome with a little time under their belt.
  • Options
    JonathanEJonathanE Posts: 401
    JCizzle:
    kuzi16:
    JonathanE:

JDE

+1
    This is my very first one! Very high expectations now! If Kuzi says it's awesome then it might be able to smoke itself while I sit there and hold it!

JDE

• Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right now a LHCOF
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    My fellow BOTL's: I apologize for my absence from the forums, I've been busy getting my landscape company off the ground, I hope all of you have been well, smoking premiums and staying out of trouble. Tonight I am enjoying a Graycliff G2 Turbo with about 20 months on it while grilling out, celebrating the completion of my first completed job, as well as a few large purchases that I have made today. To allyhe new members, this is a great community and I hope we all enjoy great smokes and great friends!!
  • Options
    ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    Gurkha Park Ave Connie. Just a few months in the humi has turned this from something just ok into a really smooth and delicious treat.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1st up a don diego fuerte toro , love these
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    First a pipe full of dunhill night cap then a camacho pre embargo. Methinks it's going to be a good night!
  • Options
    mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    Park Ave
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Today was a Gurkha Legend Churchill.. I was not really enjoying the first third or so and was about to put it down, but then....This stick really came to life. It was a complete transformation. I'm glad I stuck with it.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    illinoisgolf99:
    My fellow BOTL's: I apologize for my absence from the forums, I've been busy getting my landscape company off the ground, I hope all of you have been well, smoking premiums and staying out of trouble. Tonight I am enjoying a Graycliff G2 Turbo with about 20 months on it while grilling out, celebrating the completion of my first completed job, as well as a few large purchases that I have made today. To allyhe new members, this is a great community and I hope we all enjoy great smokes and great friends!!
    Glad to see you're still enjoyin a smoke every once in a while. Good luck with the business.

enjoyed an Ave Maria Corona while mowin the lawn.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    last tonight a grayliff crystal edition 2010, great!
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Gurkha Empire Series VI. I've had a couple gurkhas I liked and a couple I didn't like but this one I liked a lot.
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having my first cao la traviata habano
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Pacman84:
    Having my first cao la traviata habano
    Good f*cking smoke right there. Highly underrated.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    MOW Ruination. Love em
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    nothing till thursday. i cant wait. work has been busy. i need to smoke something good.
    there are a few i have in mind.
    so many cigars, so little time.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I lit a cain F from down in the bottom of the box and it was excellent. Perfect burn, smooth flavor that intensified continuously throughout the smoke. It went a full 90 minutes and I hated to put it down.
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Maxx, the 58 ring gauge one. Not too bad, decent smoke to go with some after work yuenglings
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Had a Joya de Nicaragua Antano Dark Corojo tonight. Definitely in my top 3
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jarett, it is good to hear from you again. Glad all is going well. Keep in touch with the forum and keep us posted on how life is going for you.
  • Options
    nickgonzonickgonzo Posts: 146
    Had a diesel that I bought on the original release Having fun digging into my stash lately =]
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I fired up a Decade Torpedo with a little over a year on it. Nice smoke. Much better than the last few Decades I've had. It gave me a little hope that some time will improve the others I have!
  • Options
    ScottTDawgScottTDawg Posts: 206 ✭✭
    Ccom Brazilian House blend. By far, the blend I've enjoyed most yet.
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    I can't decide between the La Reloba and the Diesel Shorty. Both are Right of the Truck today so that isn't a factor ... which way should I go?