Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Had a 5 Vegas Maduro Gold that has been resting for almost a year. Tasty!
  • Options
    KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    Padilla Black Bear, with a couple of cold Stellas, gonna go do it right now.
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    CAO Brazilia and a few Sierra Nevadas
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fixing to fire up a liga privada # 9 toro while having a few brews and watchin lonesome dove
  • Options
    Husker44Husker44 Posts: 172
    Diesel Unlimited
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    danielruas:
    CAO Brazilia and a few Sierra Nevadas
    have you had the italia?

i like it more than the brazilia. its a bit more complex. it has a similar blending style but very different overall taste.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    skweekz:
    dbeckom:
    Pinar Del Rio Oscuro. I had written off the PDR line based on a few bad sticks, but this one has been pretty good.

Enjoy that one! The last two I had were both a pleasant surprise..they were fantastic
    I loved the Oscuro. I can see more coming really soon!

I'm having a 601 Black Lable Conn now. I've gotta get more of these before they're all gone!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Camacho Pre-Embargo based on Kuzi's review
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Viaje wlp followed by a holiday blend
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    MOW Ruination Belicoso, perfect draw and burn. Great stick.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    skweekz:
    I'm going with a Diesel Shorty...might even just get the charity pack ordered up
    Do it! You can't go wrong with it, help out a worthy cause and get 10 diesel's at a great price!
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Celebrated our 51st anniversary this evening with a nice new York, baked potato, Caesar salad, and a nice merlot. My child bride had some lovely calamari.

53 years with my sweetie (so what? So sue me).

Started the day off with a Particulares toro. Not too impressed. Had a h3lluva time keeping it lit. Finished off the evening with a Cusano Maduro robusto. Very nice.

Marty

• Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    jlmarta:
    Celebrated our 51st anniversary this evening with a nice new York, baked potato, Caesar salad, and a nice merlot. My child bride had some lovely calamari.

Started the day off with a Particulares toro. Not too impressed. Had a h3lluva time keeping it lit. Finished off the evening with a Cusano Maduro robusto. Very nice.

Marty

Congrats Marty! Here's to many more years!
  • Options
    klgoldmanklgoldman Posts: 176
    jlmarta:

Marty

Wow, congratulations! If I had a drink in my hand I'd propose a toast to the next 51 years!
  • Options
    nickgonzonickgonzo Posts: 146
    Haven't herfed in a while, dug into my box of Tobaco Baez tonight =]
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Vegas classic
  • Options
    flayankeeflayankee Posts: 47
    Had a RP 92 paired with a Cigar City Maduro Brown Ale.Still my favorite Rocky stick.
  • Options
    Ironmick63Ironmick63 Posts: 100
    I had a 5 vegas 2008 last night with some Dr. Pepper
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Had my first Davidoff (thanks, Rick), a Maduro in the robusto vitola.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Partagas Benji BMP-7A. Mmm Mmm Good.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    JCizzle:
    Had my first Davidoff (thanks, Rick), a Maduro in the robusto vitola.

No problem, that's one I enjoy a lot.

Had my first Graycliff G2 Turbo, courtesy of Diamondog aka Mr.DD. Thanks Sir....

• Options
    ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    Currently working on a Garcia Family Signature Series (Famous house label). What a pleasant surprise. Grabbed it thinking I was in the mood for something mediocre I didn't have to think about. So far I've been taken aback by it's complexity. Tons of deep leather, coffee, and spice in the first 1/2. A very thick and creamy mouth feel.
  • Options
    JonathanEJonathanE Posts: 401
    Smoked an Aturo Fuente Double Chateau churchill w/ Momar tonight. ...wasn't impressed.

JDE

• Options
    willso7willso7 Posts: 156
    now smoking a BOLIVAR dominican , churchill ;)
  • Options
    rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    Having a Nica Libre Potencia right now with a glass of Admore. I wasn't a fan of the org N L, but the potencia is tasteing just fine. Seems to be better made than the org. Need to try the other two I have and see if I just got lucky.
  • Options
    AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    smoking a gurkha Titan right now. I dropped the RH% down to 64 in my smoking humi to see if it helped with these big-ring smokes...so far it has. I was having some burn/draw issues but they seem to be gone in the last few sticks i've smoked since changing to a lower RH
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    CAO Italia Box-Press
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    VSG Corona Gorda. Fantastic smoke. I so relaxed.
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tonight was a JDN Celebracion. A great everyday stick that never disappoints.
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    nickgonzo:
    Haven't herfed in a while, dug into my box of Tobaco Baez tonight =]
    tobacos baez . . . . yum. the original that is, the series h are ok too, but the original are awesome. can't believe they discontinued them.