Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Viaje exclusivo... great smoke but only lasted about 45mins .... a little short for a $8 stick.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1 more , a mow puro auth.
  • Options
    d-robd-rob Posts: 61
    Planned on smoking a Makers Mark 562. But the Sniper dragged me to the local B&M and shoved a Camacho Muduro in my mouth. At least that's what I told my wife.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    DPG Blue toro. Smoked about 1 1/2" of the cigar and fell asleep outside. Woke up a bit later and finished it...and I never dropped it the whole time. :)
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Had a second smoke for the evening, a RP Signature with about 2 years on it. Very nice smoke.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    fell asleep outside.
    Oh yeah?
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    wwestern:
    j0z3r:
    fell asleep outside.
    Oh yeah?
    Cocaine's a helluva drug
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    wwestern:
    j0z3r:
    fell asleep outside.
    Oh yeah?
    Valium's a helluva drug

fixed it for ya
  • Options
    Sometimes you just gotta take a nap. I could have done without the flies though...instant man-cave next time.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    DPG Blue toro. Smoked about 1 1/2" of the cigar and fell asleep outside. Woke up a bit later and finished it...and I never dropped it the whole time. :)
    Once again everyone, Joe is my hero............Damn Joe, what are you going to do about naps when you hit 30? Take 2?
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Once again everyone, Joe is my hero............Damn Joe, what are you going to do about naps when you hit 30? Take 2?
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Sometimes you just gotta take a nap. I could have done without the flies though...instant man-cave next time.
    INSTANT MAN-CAVE!!!! FTW!!!
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    I'm thinking..yes.
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    MMMM valium...... Having another Cubao maduro. Last one was ruined by the wind.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Awesome!!! This thing is a real treat and I think has amazing aging potential! I will be getting a couple more of these this week!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Didn't smoke anything yesterday. I ended up cutting the lawn and changing out my foglight bulbs in my A4. I didn't want to cheat the cigar.
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Had steak and lobster for dinner and for dessert I had a CAO America. I like.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Had a Gurkha Black Dragon last night, followed by a Nicahabana and finished off the night with a Cohiba Red Dot.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    Awesome!!! This thing is a real treat and I think has amazing aging potential! I will be getting a couple more of these this week!
    Photobucket
    Damn that's a dark ash! I can't wait till Dallas man, gonna have to pick up a couple of those fromt he B&M there....
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    PuroFreak:
    Photobucket
    Damn that's a dark ash! I can't wait till Dallas man, gonna have to pick up a couple of those fromt he B&M there....
    Yea the ash was darker than I think I've ever seen. I commented on that when we were smoking it. It almost looked wet... Strange for sure. The burn had some minor problems but the flavor was AWESOME!
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    PuroFreak:
    alienmisprint:
    PuroFreak:
    Photobucket
    Yea the ash was darker than I think I've ever seen. I commented on that when we were smoking it. It almost looked wet... Strange for sure. The burn had some minor problems but the flavor was AWESOME!
    Yea I can't wait to smoke one of these. Just looking at the wrapper, I believe I'll dry box for a day before I try.
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Second cigar of the evening, a MOW Armada (thanks JED) herfed with JonathanE.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nub 358 Cameroon now...had a Cuba Libre Brute earlier.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dbeckom:
    Nub 358 Cameroon now...had a Cuba Libre Brute earlier.
    I'm typically not that fond of the larger ring/shorter length cigars, but both of these sticks offer tons of flavorful smoke. I'd love to see the same blend/wrapper used in this Nub offered in a corona or robusto.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    My father lancero damn fine stick
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Had a black pearl. Pretty decent smoke.
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Wish it wasn't pouring rain so I could go sit outside and smoke one but since it is, I'm smoking nothing!
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Gonna have a T52 tonight I believe...
  • Options
    starting off with another mow puro, next up a ep carrillo or cao mx 2 havent made up my mind,lol
  • Options
    well, found one with no band on it , been in the humi awhile but can def. tell its a cain habano "f"