Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hey Beck.. The only mixed reviews I ever read were the cigar was Great, or Fantastic.. Never had one either, but if I remember (again) I will have to make one a part of my next order.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1st up a cinco vegas classic torpedo, nice
  • Options
    dbeckom:
    RCY Cigars:
    Got screwed in staying longer than I suppose to in Germany. But it's all good. Found out there's a small B&M on post and they had a box of Diamond Crown Maximus Robusto No. 5's. Sweet deal, had to get them and I smoked one. Nice mild to medium strength cigar with lots of cocoa and pepper blast. Bunches of smoke. I scored big.......
    Since I first started buying cigars online I've always wanted to try a Diamond Crown but the mixed reviews and high price has kept me from pulling the trigger on em.
    got some dc maximus toros and i love em but even on sale 5 = around 50.00
  • Options
    happy 4th all,lol
  • Options
    next up a montesino corona
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    LFD Air Bender Chisel
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Smoked a chicken tonight, Guinness up its butt and whiskey soaked hickory burning below. Fantastic. My first smoke job and it turned out great.

• Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Smoked a chicken tonight, Guinness up its butt and whiskey soaked hickory burning below. Fantastic. My first smoke job and it turned out great.

That sounds yummy!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    last tonight will be a padron 4000 maduro and that shicken looks yummy,lol
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finished a Casa Torano burn was good but I think it needed a little more time in the humi didn't get much flavor.
  • Options
    Pacman84:
    Finished a Casa Torano burn was good but I think it needed a little more time in the humi didn't get much flavor.
    like the maduro a lil better
  • Options
    bipbip Posts: 483
    Smoked a A. Turret Triple Play robusto. what a great smooth smoke. I smoked it down to the nub. Went great with the dark beer and shots of Tequila I was drinking
  • Options
    The Core... Great flavors. Not so great on staying lit. Due to being only in the humi for two days im sure.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Started out with an El Padrino (in celebration of the Italian club 101st anniversary party) followed by a Centurian with 2+ years on it (props to Todd for hooking me up with this one a while back. Thanks bro!)
  • Options
    willso7willso7 Posts: 156
    partagas limited edition 1999
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CAO Mx2 with some Ron Zacapa 23
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Had an Illusione Epernay today.
  • Options
    MonteWhiteMonteWhite Posts: 200
    Padron 6000 Natural wrapper. My first padron
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    RyJ Romeo's Court at Summerfest
  • Options
    1st up was a macanudo 97 vintage maduro, and now a casa magna oscuro belicoso , both great
  • Options
    jj20030:
    1st up was a macanudo 97 vintage maduro, and now a casa magna oscuro belicoso , both great
    Casa Magna is a great cigar. I had it a few months back
  • Options
    Smoked a Zino. Decent cigar but not as great as I thought it would be
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Had a few today while barbecuing with the family. A 5 Vegas gold toro, an overpacked EP Carillo something or other from cotm, and an unbanded locally rolled maduro Leonard gave me a few herfs ago. All very good, even the ep carillo. Time for sleep.
  • Options
    ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    Cubao robusto. This cigar never disappoints. It might be my favorite DPG stick.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Over the day yesterday, I started with a Perdomo Champagne Noir, then a Warlock, followed by a 5 Vegas Relic and finished off the day with a San Lotano Habano.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    skweekz:
    Over the day yesterday, I started with a Perdomo Champagne Noir, then a Warlock, followed by a 5 Vegas Relic and finished off the day with a San Lotano Habano.
    Sounds like a good day! I have yet to try either of those...they're all on my list of must haves!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Last night I smoked a PdR Clasico, it was good for a connie.
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    skweekz:
    I love the San Latano Habanos. Great stick.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    Padron 45th... Amazing
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Yesterday at the herf with Tony and some other guys I got to fire up an Oliva V maduro! Damn fine cigar. Much better burn and draw than the last couple I've had.