Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm loving it! I can't believe I waited this long to try one. The flavor is awesome good spice to it.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Today was a Padilla 1948 churchill, the old style that was blended and produced by DPG. Fantastic cigar, the current 1948 is good but can't match the old.
  • ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    Oliva V torpedo from 2009. (Picked up the 2009 5 cigar sampler a few weeks ago.)

My god these things age well...
  • acewoodsonacewoodson Posts: 191
    Had a CAO Gold Maduro Robusto after a day at work. Enjoyed a smoke while i watched the rain from my front porch. Life is good.
  • bipbip Posts: 483
    smoked a lfd maduro n an opus x. great way to end the day
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bip:
    smoked a lfd maduro n an opus x. great way to end the day
    One day I'll get passed the sticker shock and have an Opus X...

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    y2pascoe:
    Alec Bradley Tempus maduro. Delicious!

Man Im dying to try that one, had 2 natty Tempus and loved em.

Having a 601 blue man its great. Just awesome construction. Dense with a firm but perfet draw tons of smoke. And its also very pretty to look at.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    I smoked an Opus X with bip at our small herf today, thank you for the Opus X and the other five sticks, it was a good time.
  • jacketsrulejacketsrule Posts: 401
    Alec Bradley Prensado.
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Tonight, this afternoon, it's all the same right? I just finished off a NUB Cameroon 358 and man was it good. It'll always be one of my fav's.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    right now im smoking La grilleta
    on to number two of the day

JdN Cabinetta

its a good day so far.
  • Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    Just finished a La Herencia Cubana Toro.

RRS = "Hmmm"
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    MoW SE that i was bombed with a few weeks ago. Haven't had a reg MoW for about a year. Remember why I like them.
    My first C.com Brazillian Label...yummy!

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    My first My Father Le Beju.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Today was a Calle Ocho.. My word of advice, save the two dollars. One from my neighbor, I should have known better. Only made it half way through and it turned metallic, Thank God it's gone.
  • willso7willso7 Posts: 156
    i dont know yet ;), waiting for friends tonight :) will see
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Got a sick kid and a tired mommy at my place tonight, so unfortunately....I'm kicking it the garage with a cold beer and an AVO. Life's tough sometimes.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Monsoon weather outside, and I'm too drunk to taste much... taking the night off from cigar smoking.
    Oliva V Robusto

• jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    morro castle robusto was first and now a la perla habana maduro torp.
  • My first SCCC... Very nice. Need more of these...
  • amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    DPG Blue
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    still haven't tried one (sc cc). it's about the only AJ cigar I haven't tried, and at this point, my expectations are so high i'm almost scared to smoke anything else he makes. my tastes greatly exceed my means! lol
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    RP Decade... Think I aged the flavor out of it....wierd
  • Had my first Nub tonight....smoked it down to the Nub.... (Maduro)
    yesterday ended up being a three cigar day... the last one was an LFD Double Ligero Especial pigtail Oscuro with two years on it.

still a very strong cigar with that time on it but i could tell some differences with age. i think another 4-5 years would do it even more good.
  • willso7willso7 Posts: 156
    so smoked last night a PADILLA HABANO curchill
  • bipbip Posts: 483
    Smoked my first Gurkha Evil last night