Comments

• smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just lit up a gran habano 2002
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bip:
    Smoked my first Gurkha Evil last night
    What did you think about the Evil?

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • acewoodsonacewoodson Posts: 191
    I just enjoyed a CAO Camaroon and was one of the best smokes I've tried yet. It was very smooth and had a great taste.
  • MonteWhiteMonteWhite Posts: 200
    I'm smoking a Gran Habano Connecticut, and wow, this it probably the fastest burning cigar I've ever smoked.
  • willso7willso7 Posts: 156
    ok now smoking ROMEO Y JULIETA gift from cuba :)
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2nd stick of the day Cain daytona
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Enjoying the hell out of a padron habano and drinking some magic hat #9
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    starting off with a room 101 if i like it i have a great quote from tim for a 5er.
    5 Vegas Series A Anomaly...yet another tasty corona!

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
    looks like i will be ordering the room 101 got about 1.5 inch left and still going, up next for desert, a af 858 maduro
  • BlueRingsBlueRings Posts: 367
    Viaje VOR, brilliant, well blended, fermented, and aged. So far the only cigar out of the Viaje line that has me wanting more. Alas, I will not bendover backwards for these anymore. So Andre better pump up production the hype for me is over.
    Padron 5000 Maduro

• Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LHCOF
  • amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    First up Gurkha Park Ave
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Tonight I had a Blue Ribbon T2. Much to my surprise, it was not too bad for an everyday type stick. It had mild spice and decent flavor.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Started tonight with a MOW Puro Authentico! This was my second and I really do love these!! I good they don't change!
  • MonteWhiteMonteWhite Posts: 200
    Man O' War Virtue
  • jacketsrulejacketsrule Posts: 401
    I attended a Perdomo event today. I started with a new Cameroon coming out at the show. I followed it with the new Perdomo Exebicion. I ended the day with a Champagne Noir. Three great Perdomo smokes today.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Lit up an EP Carrillo core line Encantos (robusto size). Such great smokes. A little underfilled though, so it burned kind of fast.
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Tonight I smoked a 5 Vegas cask strength ii toro, i really enjoyed it while watching some boxing on showtime. I enjoyed the cigar until the last inch and a half got kind of harsh so I put it out
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Had a La Floridita Fuerte tonight while grilling up some wings. I was surprised at how good this stick actually was.
    skweekz:
    Had a La Floridita Fuerte tonight while grilling up some wings. I was surprised at how good this stick actually was.
    Have you had the Limited Edition? It's a lot better than the Fuerte IMO.

• skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    dbeckom:
    skweekz:

This was the first one I've had. I don't even remember where it came from. I think someone might have given it to me as contest winnings or a bomb, but I'll definitely be looking at a box purchase.
  • bipbip Posts: 483
    Had a Camacho triple Maduro. All I can say is wow....What a great smoke
    skweekz:
    dbeckom:
    skweekz:

This was the first one I've had. I don't even remember where it came from. I think someone might have given it to me as contest winnings or a bomb, but I'll definitely be looking at a box purchase.
    I've had the Fuerte a couple times, as well as the LE. They come from a competitor and they apparently really like them cuz they're pricey. I used to do quite a bit of my purchases with them...but now C.com gets all my attention.

• ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Last night smoked a Gran Habano Vintage 2002 and then ended with a LHCOF
  • jacketsrulejacketsrule Posts: 401
    Smokin some ribs while enjoying a Perdomo 2 Maduro. Started with Perdomo Exebicion Sun Grown.
    1st up a diesel corona
  • Dude LoveDude Love Posts: 315
    Had a Padron Londres last night with either 2 months of rest or 2 years. Didn't have the foresight to label either one of them, but a good smoke no matter how long it sets for.
    2end up a camacho triple maduro