• Options
    willso7willso7 Posts: 156
    now smoking A DON TOMAS clssico ;)
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cao america was first up now firing up a lfd maduro
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    CAO America. It was ok. Good construction, nice aroma, ok flavor. I guess that pretty much sums up most of the cao sticks I've had. Good, but not mind blowing.
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Partagas short
  • Options
    Russ55:
    CAO America. It was ok. Good construction, nice aroma, ok flavor. I guess that pretty much sums up most of the cao sticks I've had. Good, but not mind blowing.
    x2 , best caos i like are the gold maduros and brazillas , mx2, italias and the vr cathedals, sopranos , , cameroons, maduros,like the lx2 but made my head swim,lol
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    I'm enjoying a CAO America while waiting for the local fireworks, good flavor, Nice construction, and a good draw. Good way to end the day.
  • Options
    uno mas tonight, a diamond crown maximus toro,
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    Russ55:
    x2 , best caos i like are the gold maduros and brazillas , mx2, italias and the vr cathedals, sopranos , , cameroons, maduros,like the lx2 but made my head swim,lol
    I just opened a box of of Gold Maduros with a lil over 8 months on em...if you're interested, I'd be willing to part with 10 of em.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    dbeckom:
    jj20030:
    Russ55:
    I just opened a box of of Gold Maduros with a lil over 8 months on em...if you're interested, I'd be willing to part with 10 of em.
    let me check how many i have left in the next day or so and ill pm you, thanks,, trade or sell?
  • Options
    jj20030:
    dbeckom:
    jj20030:
    Russ55:
    let me check how many i have left in the next day or so and ill pm you, thanks,, trade or sell?
    Trade

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    Opus X lost city
  • Options
    Just had a CAO America.. I thought it was great and im not ysually into CAO stuff.
  • Options
    bipbip Posts: 483
    Smoked my first God of Fire. I thought it was a fitting smoke for the 4th.
  • Options
    PM to you jj

• Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    an Oliveros Classic
  • Options
    bip:
    Smoked my first God of Fire. I thought it was a fitting smoke for the 4th.
    How was it?

• Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    I started out with an Opus X Lost City (Fantastic) then I finished with a 3.75 hour smoke the AF Hemingway Masterpiece Maduro (9 x 52), What a wonderful smoke even though it is a commitment.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohn:
    I started out with an Opus X Lost City (Fantastic) then I finished with a 3.75 hour smoke the AF Hemingway Masterpiece Maduro (9 x 52), What a wonderful smoke even though it is a commitment.
    I'm jealous! Sounds like the perfect night!

• Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Definatley an AJ night, had a man o war while grilling, a ruination afterward and ended the night with an armada while drinking beer with friends, a damn good night!
  • Options
    Jetmech_63:
    Definatley an AJ night, had a man o war while grilling, a ruination afterward and ended the night with an armada while drinking beer with friends, a damn good night!
    Congrats! That was your 2000th post!

that was definitely a damned good night! You can never go wrong with AJ's cigars!

• Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    My Uzi Weighs a Ton 6x60.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    a few days ago I had a Jaime Garcia Belicoso that I picked up at a local B&M with a buddy of mine before he moved to NY.

I had been wanting to try one of those and it was solid. Much more body than I was expecting, which took me an inch or so to get adjusted to after expecting a very medium smoke, but after that I enjoyed. Didn't love it, but really enjoyed it.
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Just had an Oliveros Claro, fantastic cigar. Monarch vitola.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    I'm sitting out relaxing with my CAO America bottlerocket right now. I was hoping to smoke this guy yesterday but I never got a cigar in. I had 3 good smokes on Sunday though so I wont complain too much.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    just finished a Room 101 robusto.

what i like most about the room 101 line is the finish on them. very leathery and very honduran. love it.
  • Options
    Just fired up my last Arganese FDW Santiago Sweet 6x50 Pigtail (naturally sweet...no artificial sweeteners) I've bout forgot how much I love these cigars! All of the FDW (First Draw Wrapper) series are absolutely delicious, I highly recommend them for anyone that enjoys a good solid medium body cigar. The other two are the Ruby Red and Milan Marble.

• Options
    Diesel d.x
  • Options
    Park Ave
  • Options
    777 maduro
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I want to smoke... But it so danged hot and sticky out... Maybe a Midnight Smoke is in order!