Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stopped by a local shop today and smoked a La Aroma De Cuba Mi Amor and met some great botl. Might have another smoke tonight...not sure yet.
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Obsidian gordo tonight that was pretty fresh...less than a week off the truck. I think they need a few months rest. I'll re-visit these down the road.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Enjoyed an Oliva V maddy. Always good, but I got sunburnt as **** in the pool all day.
  • bipbip Posts: 483
    I smoked a Camacho Trip Maduro last night jj. What a great smoke. Smoked Illusione MK tonight while drinking a Black and Tan. All I can say is...my body might go into shock from all the pleasure of the last couple of nights
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tonight it's a Man O'War that some kind BOTL sent to me - either in a bomb or the contest I won, along with a number of ounces of Evan Williams on the rocks. The MOW is good but a little strong for my palate and I'm having trouble keeping it lit. Probably because I've been gone for a few days and my coolidor crept up to 70% RH while I was gone.

anyway, I'm enjoying it while I unwind from a semi-dreadful trip with the travel trailer. Won't bore you with the details but it was a bit of a bummer. Thank goodness for a cigar and some good, everyday hooch.

Marty

• jacketsrulejacketsrule Posts: 401
    AB Tempus with New Belgium Somersault.
    Okay, I give up. What the heck is a New Belgium somersault?

Marty

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    jlmarta:

Marty

Wow, what are you still a virgin?

LOL I'm kidding of course.

stephen_hannibal:
    jlmarta:

Marty

Well, now that we've established my blushingly virginal status, are ya gonna tell me what it is? Or am I gonna have to sic Sniper Hunter on ya? LOL

Marty

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    jlmarta:
    stephen_hannibal:
    jlmarta:

Marty

Well, now that we've established my blushingly virginal status, are ya gonna tell me what it is? Or am I gonna have to sic Sniper Hunter on ya? LOL

Marty

I honestly have no idea. Though it does sounds like some sort of sexual code kids would come up with lol.

• MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    jlmarta:
    stephen_hannibal:
    jlmarta:

Marty

Marty

I honestly have no idea. Though it does sounds like some sort of sexual code kids would come up with lol.

Geez....everybody knows it is a Belgium doing a somersault
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Started with a graycliff g2,, started off ok, hit something and it turned as nasty as burned plastic, Thought it may be a stem, tried to get past it but it just got worse. Inspected nothing found. I've smoked the g2 before without any issues. Went with a Perdomo 10th maduro to get rid of that awful taste. Nice mellow maduro
  • JonathanEJonathanE Posts: 401
    bip:
    All I can say is...my body might go into shock from all the pleasure of the last couple of nights
    Very nice, haha!

• JonathanEJonathanE Posts: 401
    July Cigar of the Month - Cusano LXI

• Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Armada Corona. I liked this one a lot better than the toro. Flavors were more defined, and the stick didn't have any of the construction issues that I've had with the toros. Wish I could trade in my toros for coronas.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Padilla Single Batch...an inch in and so far I like it a lot!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1st up was a casiillas corona, now fixing to fire up a san lotano maduro
    Russ55:
    Armada Corona. I liked this one a lot better than the toro. Flavors were more defined, and the stick didn't have any of the construction issues that I've had with the toros. Wish I could trade in my toros for coronas.
    same thing i thought about that diesel corona i had last night compared to the unholiness cocktail,lol
  • ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    jlmarta:

Marty

It's New Belgium's summer seasonal ale.
  • The ColonelThe Colonel Posts: 206
    Had my first Diesel... Nice... will not be my last...
    ndhaon91:
    jlmarta:

Marty

It's New Belgium's summer seasonal ale.

Ah, so. Velly intelesting. Thanks, and keep smiring.

Marty

Gurkha Legend toro. Not too bad.

Marty

im liking this san lotano maduro nice flavors, plenty smoke but the ash doesnt hold on very strong , going to try the habano tomorrow
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Smoking a Hoya de Monterrey reposado en cedros, enjoying it right now about halfway through mostly cedar/wood notes
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Nothing.....Its just a shade under a million degrees here and humidity like a damn rain-forest. Really need an air-conditioned smoking room!
    t_evan50:
    Nothing.....Its just a shade under a million degrees here and humidity like a damn rain-forest. Really need an air-conditioned smoking room!
    get one quik , you got about 20 smokes heading your way, and i remember one gof in there, lmao 03110820000248502846
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok...last one for the night. I was bout to call it a night but a MOW Puro Authentico was calling my name! What a way to end the night!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    On a whim got some Arturo Fuente's and while making sweet corn on the grill, Jalapeno Cheddar burgers and Cajun Brats...
    The 8-5-8 Natural was a good Chef Smoke!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Tonight was a Bolivar petit corona from April 07. Aside from the tight draw, the cigar was quite nice, great flavor.
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Rocky Patel 1961 robusto. This was the first RP that is thoroughly enjoyed. It started off pretty strong but really mellowed out in the back half.