Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• MonteWhiteMonteWhite Posts: 200
    Oliva Serie G
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Padilla Achilles,,First one pretty smooth & mild
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I don't think I have smoked anything since Friday.
  • JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Had a RP Olde World herfing with JonathanE.
    Light 'em up.
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    kristoff ligero short robusto. Love these.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    rossdavey2:
    kristoff ligero short robusto. Love these.
    Funny you should mention Kristoff. Today was a Kristoff Criollo. I think I have found a new best friend. Kristoff line is awesome, I need to stock up on these.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Joya de Nicaragua Celebracion. I think I like these more than the Antano. I'll have to wait a little while to be sure though, I haven't had any small gauge antanos yet. The celebracion was damn tasty.
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Started off with a MoW Puro Authentico. Dunno what's next in line...
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,977 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothin I smoked my last stick. A Cohiba red dot. Now I got to do without for 2 weeks?
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1st up a rp fusion toro with over a years rest , so far so good
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bigharpoon:
    Joya de Nicaragua Celebracion. I think I like these more than the Antano. I'll have to wait a little while to be sure though, I haven't had any small gauge antanos yet. The celebracion was damn tasty.
    I love the Anta

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • RaschNutsRaschNuts Posts: 882
    Feunte reserva xtra viejo with 2 yes on it yummmm
    next up a san lotano habano
  • jbraslinsjbraslins Posts: 57
    Flor de Oliva Gold
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    smoked a padron Londres, was good smoked it to the nub
  • MonteWhiteMonteWhite Posts: 200
    jj20030:
    +1 for me, except mine didn't have a year on it heh. Just a couple of months, but hey I'm not complaining :)
    MonteWhite:
    jj20030:
    +1 for me, except mine didn't have a year on it heh. Just a couple of months, but hey I'm not complaining :)
    was good to the nub, lots of guys no likey but i do, i think that was my last , tomorrow il think ill have a rp fusion double maduro , btw, this san lotano habano is awesome as was the maduro las night ive already sent in a request on a price on those
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fuente Double Chateau Maduro

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    padilla miami toro
  • jacketsrulejacketsrule Posts: 401
    A B Tempus for lunch. JDN Antano and Fuente Flora Fina 858 tonight.
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    Saint Luis Rey Titan
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    jacketsrule:
    A B Tempus for lunch. JDN Antano and Fuente Flora Fina 858 tonight.
    Also getting my Tempus on tonight! Having a helluva time staying lit, so we'll see how it goes!

Photobucket
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I had to put down that dreadful AB Tempus.... It may have been the smoke, or it may have been that I brought in out to my July 4th party and it's not back to normal from being in the herf-a-dor... But the herfy is a nice piece of equipment so I'm opting to save the night with a Perdomo Gran cru Robusto... Again, not one I've been "Dying To try" but a robusto that caught my eye to save the night
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Well I had several good cigars this weekend, but tonight I capped it off with a Carlos Torano Noventa which I got free from my B&M in a buy 3 get 1 free deal. This was a DAMN GOOD cigar! Tons of flavor but the draw was tight and caused some burn issues. In the final third I worked on it with a paper clip and it got much better. This is a smoke I will have to get more of for sure!
  • gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    jj20030:

Hmm I have a Fusion churchill with over a year on it. I keep meaning to smoke it but keep avoiding it for some reason.
  • gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Decided on a 5 Vegas Miami tonight. Getting a lot of sweetness and very little spice. This one has mellowed a lot maybe a little too much with age. Still very good.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    gaberox:
    jj20030:
    Hmm I have a Fusion churchill with over a year on it. I keep meaning to smoke it but keep avoiding it for some reason.
    I've done this with a few different sticks...lol
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Smoked a DPG Cuban Classic from the cotm club 6 months ago. It was tasty. A lot tastier than I remember them being.
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Started out with a Room 101, then an El Triunfador, finished up with a Diesel Shorty. Great night!
  • smokeater187smokeater187 Posts: 232
    First post in a while but nonetheless a diesel shorty