Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Last night during the Mavs game I started out the first half with a Tatuaje East Side. Damn fine cigar! Very complex with a lot of spice with underlying wood in the first half then it mellowed out and the wood took the center stage with bread and ginger notes coming out with almost a floral note.

During the second half of the game and for the celebration afterwords I was smoking an Avo Heritage courtesy of RCY Cigars! Fantastic cigar in a size similar to a Nub. This thing burned for over an hour and 15 minutes and produced just TONS of smoke! This little sucker blew me away! Thanks Rick!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    Last night during the Mavs game I started out the first half with a Tatuaje East Side. Damn fine cigar! Very complex with a lot of spice with underlying wood in the first half then it mellowed out and the wood took the center stage with bread and ginger notes coming out with almost a floral note.

During the second half of the game and for the celebration afterwords I was smoking an Avo Heritage courtesy of RCY Cigars! Fantastic cigar in a size similar to a Nub. This thing burned for over an hour and 15 minutes and produced just TONS of smoke! This little sucker blew me away! Thanks Rick!

Nice to know someone else got that wow factor from that little sucker. I was starting to think I get the wow factor off of anything, lol.

• Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Celebrating a small personal victory today, getting all A's my first year back in school, with a davidoff puro d'oro notables.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Leon Jimenes, they're growing on me.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    starting out with a fonseca cedar wrap, not sure where i got it or exactly what its called and its a bigger ring but a very nice smoke!
  • Options
    BlueRingsBlueRings Posts: 367
    Viaje 50/50 WLP (White Label Project) over humidified but a brilliant cigar. Will need dry boxing for at least a week but the flavors are there.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    I'm knee deep in a Patel Bros right now... not bad... getting better as it goes...
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jus fired up a diamond crown maximus toro
  • Options
    AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    Working on a Diesel Unlimited D7 with a few months on it....loving it!
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Saturday night was my bachelor party, I put down a warlock, cao brazilia, man o' war and finished the night off with another cao brazilia although at that point I was fairly drunk and wasn't tasting much of anything, but great night of cigars none the less.
  • Options
    Husker44Husker44 Posts: 172
    5 Vegas Series A

Not necessarily a celebratory cigar, but I am celebrating my NBA World Champion, Dallas Mavericks tonight!
  • Options
    Husker44:
    5 Vegas Series A Not necessarily a celebratory cigar, but I am celebrating my NBA World Champion, Dallas Mavericks tonight!
    You wouldn't happen to be in the Dallas area would you?

Right now I'm about 2/3 into a Padilla Miami robusto. Nice smoke with a glass OT Elijah Craig bourbon while looking up at the Texas sky from ky back patio!
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Well with the time off today I was able to get some work done on the boat and in the process was able to have a smoke with a good buddy of mine, and I have say I think I better make some room for the CAO American! Mighty tasty stick and was impressed. Been trying a few of the CAO lines and so far between the La Traviata and the American I have to say have been my favorites so far, but far more to try out.
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Had a Diesel Unlimited corona last night. Everytime I have something from the AJ corona sampler I have to say WHY CAN'T THESE BE IN REGULAR PRODUCTION!! lol Man, I love this vitola.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Last night had a Quesada Tributo, Oliva MBIII and a CAO Italia...with a lot of beer
  • Options
    LADC Mi Amor on a nice Atlanta evening.
  • Options
    Husker44Husker44 Posts: 172
    PuroFreak:
    Husker44:
    5 Vegas Series A

Not necessarily a celebratory cigar, but I am celebrating my NBA World Champion, Dallas Mavericks tonight!

Right now I'm about 2/3 into a Padilla Miami robusto. Nice smoke with a glass OT Elijah Craig bourbon while looking up at the Texas sky from ky back patio!

Yes indeed. Not a native, but been in the area about 11-12 years.
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    RP OWR
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    danielruas:
    Saturday night was my bachelor party, I put down a warlock, cao brazilia, man o' war and finished the night off with another cao brazilia although at that point I was fairly drunk and wasn't tasting much of anything, but great night of cigars none the less.
    that's a good lookin menu...
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭✭✭
    San Lotano habano
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Got in a MoW Puro today. Always enjoy these suckers...but a 10 ct. isn't enough, I need to buy them by the wheel.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sad night in Georgia...I had an epidural today and I'm stuck on the couch, so no cigar this evening!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    dbeckom:
    Sad night in Georgia...I had an epidural today and I'm stuck on the couch, so no cigar this evening!

Bummer. Hurtin over here also. Really bad sore throat last few days, missed work even. No smokes! Its so hard to just lay on the couch sick, it sucks.
  • Options
    ug danug dan Posts: 375
    I feel fine and smoked an Indian Tobac super fuerte. Sorry about that
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    ug dan:
    I feel fine and smoked an Indian Tobac super fuerte. Sorry about that

Ha ha lucky.....
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Last night I had an Alec Bradley Tempus. It was good, but it was insanely windy outside and I think that caused it to burn way too fast.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Got in a MoW Puro today. Always enjoy these suckers...but a 10 ct. isn't enough, I need to buy them by the wheel.
    The Puro is my new favorite! I love the tons of spice and the swift kick in the jewels that these lil beauties pack!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Had a Trinidad natural robusto earlier. Very, very bleh.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    dbeckom:
    j0z3r:
    The Puro is my new favorite! I love the tons of spice and the swift kick in the jewels that these lil beauties pack!
    It's an awesome stick for sure.
  • Options
    Husker44:
    PuroFreak:
    Husker44:
    5 Vegas Series A Not necessarily a celebratory cigar, but I am celebrating my NBA World Champion, Dallas Mavericks tonight!

Yes indeed. Not a native, but been in the area about 11-12 years.
    That is awesome. We are actually planning a herf here in the Dallas area later this month. I live up in the Frisco area. I'm shooting you a PM.

Tonight I fired up a La Flor Dominicana Ligero and remembered why I love this cigar and this company so much! You pretty much can't beat LFD!
    Photobucket