Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Had my own 2 fer Tuesday I smoked 2 Padilla Black Bears.
  • Options
    drpepperdudedrpepperdude Posts: 298
    Had my first Siglo; great stick... really didn't expect it to be such a solid medium smoke for the price-point. Could also be because I smoked a Graycliff 1666 before that... I was warned, but I gave it a shake anyway. Gonna get more Siglo's that's for sure.

Now I'm having a Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet after a dinner of really spicy chili with crackers.

• Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    ShotgunJohn:
    Had my own 2 fer Tuesday I smoked 2 Padilla Black Bears.
    Damn, back to back!
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Opus X Fuente Fuente... one of the most under-appreciated sizes in the line I think. Corona Gordas in general are maybe my favorite vitola, just the perfect ratio of wrapper to filler to length for me, but in this case it is just superb. Has a few years age on it, and is right at that point where the strength has started to smooth out, and the raisin, cinnamon, leather, and apple pie flavors have married perfectly, and the spice on the finish is sweet and smooth, rather than the harshness it can have when they are too young. I think the adjective I am looking for is... sublime. Too bad the Opus X isn't available in the Sublimes vitola!
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    JonathanEJonathanE Posts: 401
    Ghurka Beauty! June CoTM feature! ...very excited.

JDE
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Indian Tabac Maduro Super Fuerte Box Press
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rocky Patel 1961 that's been in the humidor for bout 7 months

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Alec Bradley Tempus Maduro...Nice,but burn was way off and needed several relights.
  • Options
    Husker44Husker44 Posts: 172
    PuroFreak:
    Husker44:
    PuroFreak:
    Husker44:
    5 Vegas Series A

Not necessarily a celebratory cigar, but I am celebrating my NBA World Champion, Dallas Mavericks tonight!
    You wouldn't happen to be in the Dallas area would you?

Right now I'm about 2/3 into a Padilla Miami robusto. Nice smoke with a glass OT Elijah Craig bourbon while looking up at the Texas sky from ky back patio!

Yes indeed. Not a native, but been in the area about 11-12 years.
    That is awesome. We are actually planning a herf here in the Dallas area later this month. I live up in the Frisco area. I'm shooting you a PM.

Tonight I fired up a La Flor Dominicana Ligero and remembered why I love this cigar and this company so much! You pretty much can't beat LFD!

Photobucket

PM back at ya
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    first up a brickhouse, next a cohiba puro dominica, if i like it i may hit the dd
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    EP Carillo short run thanks to 415 and it is excellent.
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    I had a Padilla 1932 churchill out on the golf course tonight I got from the D.C.C.C. (DSWarmack). Very satisfying smoke. Thanks again, dude!
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tried my first La Herencia Cubana Oscuro Fuerte corona 2nite..pretty decent stick. Tons of smoke and I picked some cocoa here and there.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Was able to finish a Cain Daytona before the storms came again!! 601 post and many more to come!
    You should smoke a 601 cigar to celebrate your 601st post.
    I actually found that I have a 601 Maduro in the coolidor..might have to fire that bad boy up someday soon.
  • Options
    jj20030:
    first up a brickhouse, next a cohiba puro dominica, if i like it i may hit the dd
    really liking this smoke with not much rest, so hit this one, may not ever get a deal like this again the puros and gof's
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Bolivar Royal Corona LRE SEP 09
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    partagas serie p no.2
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LHCOF
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    LFD Factory Press II, down to one left. Partagas Serie D #4 box date Aug 09.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Love the Series D, I think you're the one who turned me on to them actually, Joe.

Just finishing a Black Dragon Presidente, awesome smoke.
  • Options
    Just capped off the night with a JDN Antano to celebrate my girlfriend's birthday. She seemed to really enjoy her MoW toro. She's awesome like that.
  • Options
    alienmisprint:
    j0z3r:
    Love the Series D, I think you're the one who turned me on to them actually, Joe.

It's a quality smoke for sure. I need to get me another box...and this time I won't give half of them away...maybe. :)
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    alienmisprint:
    j0z3r:

It's a quality smoke for sure. I need to get me another box...and this time I won't give half of them away...maybe. :)
    Hey man...you've got a PM.
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    Camacho Pre Embargo
  • Options
    starting off with an el mejor emerald shaggy foot with over a years rest, cheapo and deliciouso
  • Options
    ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    Diesel Unlimited d.5.

I really need to just break down and buy a box. What a great smoke.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Illusione Epernay. Wonderul little smoke.
  • Options
    smoking a sol cubano artisian i got from bip,, love it !
  • Options
    alienmisprint:
    j0z3r:
    alienmisprint:
    j0z3r:

Hey man...you've got a PM.
    Back to you Tony.