Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Cohiba Open Master Robusto. CA rated this baby 92.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    rzaman:
    Cohiba Open Master Robusto. CA rated this baby 92.
    Wait, did you maybe mean Monte Open Master? No such thing as Cohiba Open... at least I hope not. Not a fan of the Monte Opens at all. The blend tastes... honestly, BAD to me. And the sizes are awful as well, just Americanization of the Cuban Cigar, and it isn't for the better.

Smoking a Fonseca KDT Cadetes right now, speaking of mellow, SMALL CCs lol.
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    lot 23 maduro
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    firing up a lp # 9 toro
  • Options
    Husker44Husker44 Posts: 172
    Cain Daytona earlier today. About to fire up an unknown ISOM that I got as a gift
  • Options
    ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    Had a CAO La Traviata Maduro a little earlier. Very, very tasty.
  • Options
    Husker44:
    Cain Daytona earlier today. About to fire up an unknown ISOM that I got as a gift
    No band?
  • Options
    Yes sir, and the neighbor that gave it to me couldn't remember what kind it was.
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Camacho Triple Maduro - nice smoke, but not good enough to justify the price IMO. I kinda like the Oliva Masters blend better
  • Options
    Husker44:
    Yes sir, and the neighbor that gave it to me couldn't remember what kind it was.
    Not to be a debbie downer but... sounds fishy.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Just lit up a 5 Vegas Series A with two years on it. The time has done this one well! Haven't had one in a long time... Glad I pulled this out of the humidor!
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Yes Montecristo open master sorry..lol smoking too many cigars.
  • Options
    kevin1323kevin1323 Posts: 294
    5 Vegas Cask Strength storm is a brewin, so I am going to head inside!
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Nothing tonight, but I did have an excellent Gurkha Centurion earlier this afternoon. Great smoke, haven't had one in a while.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    Nothing tonight, but I did have an excellent Gurkha Centurion earlier this afternoon. Great smoke, haven't had one in a while.
    Good smoke Tony! Had my last one back in Feb. and it was fantastic as always.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Tonight I enjoyed a Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 Silver
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Had a Perdomo Lot 23 last night. These have really grown on me...
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    RCY Cigars:
    I love that stick, I think it's pretty stellar myself
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    RCY Cigars:
    I love that stick, I think it's pretty stellar myself

Yes, I keep saying my El Titans are my go to stick. But you know what, I pull these out anytime. It's a toss up. This will probably be it because I always try to enjoy the El Titans to the fullest. But these, I can put it down for a few minutes. Pick it back up, not really concentrating on the flavors all the time. And it still gets the job done. Which brings me to another topic. I may bring that up later on another post. Yes, I like these, it's the natural too.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Anejo #46
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    docbp87:
    Husker44:
    Not to be a debbie downer but... sounds fishy.

eh...it was free and it was a good looking and tasting cigar.

He's not an cigar junkie, but he took the bands off like you're told to do. He fairly regularly travels back to his home in Mexico and down to Central America. It was 2-3 years ago and when you tend to sleep a few times over those years and lead a busy lifestyle I can understand how someone could forget.
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    Hey Rick, you ever try the Carlos Torano Casa Torano? I bet you would dig them quite a bit as well....
  • Options
    alienmisprint:
    RCY Cigars:
    Hey Rick, you ever try the Carlos Torano Casa Torano? I bet you would dig them quite a bit as well....

No Sir, I have not. Now that's something else to try, thanks for contributing to my empty wallet as is :)....
  • Options
    bipbip Posts: 483
    smoked a relic that Firetruckdude sent me. Night is still young so will be smoking something else in a bit
  • Options
    bipbip Posts: 483
    RCY Cigars:
    alienmisprint:
    RCY Cigars:

No Sir, I have not. Now that's something else to try, thanks for contributing to my empty wallet as is :)....
    You know what they say about money going up in smoke...
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Bout to light up my first Padron 80 years.
  • Options
    jacketsrulejacketsrule Posts: 401
    Nub Habano on Tybee Island pier with Yuengling. Great view of the crowded beach.
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    alienmisprint:
    RCY Cigars:

Oh man, awesome "anytime" smokes. I personally prefer the maduro, but the conny is really good too, for a conny.

Had a Camacho Corojo Ltd Scorpion today at the B&M. First time I've had it in this particular size. Just like the 8/22, it was an awesome smoke.
  • Options
    jfacianejfaciane Posts: 242
    Had my first Padilla Cazadores. Burned excellent and tastes great. Had me feeling pretty good after too, lol!
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    RCY Cigars:
    +1 That is an awesome stick and one of my favorites