Home Non Cigar Related

I'm in Orlando...

smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
I am here until thursday morning...enjoying the nice weather already. Got a 2012 mustang convertible..too bad i dont have and hair to blow whiles in driving. After I get out of training Tues and Wed I plan to smoke as much as i can and enjoy some of the amazing views if you know what i mean!!

Comments

• denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Corona Cigar down by the Amway Arena is an absolute must. A MUST!!!
    Directions for you here

the 2 black doors under the left of the sign are where the Pre-Embargos are as well as the spendy sticks.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right on..I went to one of the Corona locations last year when I was here..b4 I was a SERIOUS cigar smoker..so this time will be a much better experience I am sure. Thanks.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    That's awesome brother, hope you have a great time! Quite jealous, you should have texted me I would have stowed away in your suitcase....lol
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    While Dennis isnt wrong, dowtown is nice----the Coronas on Sand Lake is OFF THE CHAIN. Biggest store Ive been to, open til 2am, pre embargos to Padron Annys to 3 dollar house blends. MOST of the stuff is mid to upper end however and they have jus about everything you could want. I would say lets meet up, but of course this is the week I am out of the area:/
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    have a great time! how long you gonna be in florida?
    Vulchor:
    While Dennis isnt wrong, dowtown is nice----the Coronas on Sand Lake is OFF THE CHAIN. Biggest store Ive been to, open til 2am, pre embargos to Padron Annys to 3 dollar house blends. MOST of the stuff is mid to upper end however and they have jus about everything you could want. I would say lets meet up, but of course this is the week I am out of the area:/
    I will have to go there next time I'm in town. I also want to head to Tampa and go to Tampa Sweethearts. that area is cigar country for sure
    No doubt Dennis. I am in Ybor probably once a month (depending on how often I can get away with the buddies) and of course its crazy as hell there-----but there is about 13 cigar shops within a 8 minute walk, each with house blends and their own rollers as well. Not usually a fan of this....but there are some freakin gems down there man.
  • MperconteMperconte Posts: 367
    Hitting Disney again on the 6th of June, I might have to sneak away and check the joint out.
    jj20030:
    Thanks man. I leave on Thursday morning to head back home.
    Vulchor:
    Sand Lake..that is the one I went to last year! I plan on heading to Corona 2nite and tomorrow.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're going to Tampa, don't waste your time going to that "T" place near the airport. I don't think you'd like it. I d@mned sure didn't. I was browsing their outlet store looking for something in a Candela wrapper, which I hadn't yet tried. When I didn't find any, I asked the young man behind the counter if he had any. He said, "Oh, I don't think you'd like those. They're sort of an acquired taste". What he meant was that he didn't have any. Another strike against the big "T".

Marty

• LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    I plan to smoke as much as i can and enjoy some of the amazing views if you know what i mean!!
    He means boobs
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Vulchor:
    Sand Lake..that is the one I went to last year! I plan on heading to Corona 2nite and tomorrow.
    And you've got Roy's right next door. Amazing food there. Get dinner at Roy's and head over to Corona for a smoke.
    Roys, Bone Fish, Samba Room, Ruths Chris......hell, Moes and Five Guys too-----all within walking distance. Damn I need a minor trip right now.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    jj20030:
    Thanks man. I leave on Thursday morning to head back home.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7baSkrvdUo&feature=related ,,,figure that un out,lol
    So I got my smoke on yesterday at the sand lake Corona location. I had a My Father Le Bijou and a Tat Reserva..both excellent smokes. Wish my trip had been longer..but its all good, I made it back home safely to VA today.