Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

RP Double Maduro and Punch

Hey fellas - So I am looking for some RP Double Maduro's and any Punch sticks... I've only had the Punch Double Maduro Rothschild and I love it... want to try more of the line... I've got plenty to trade so hit me up if you have any of these...

Comments

• jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you just wanting to try? or trade a few ? no punch at all but have a couple rp's
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    jj20030:
    you just wanting to try? or trade a few ? no punch at all but have a couple rp's
    I'm just looking to get some... PM me if you have some that you can trade and we'll work something out... let me know what you're looking for in return
    ill see how many i got first
    sorry bro, only found 2 , guess id better order a 5er when i find a deal, i like those.
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    These are discontinued bro, so if you find some **** them up (talking about the RP). I only have one left myself. I got a couple in my very first c.com order a couple of years ago and have always like them too.
    yep, that's why I'm looking to trade
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    pm to you
    Heavy:
    pm to you
    replied... thanks!
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nevermind. I thought I had some Double Maduro but I can't find them now. If I do I will let you know.
    jsnake:
    Nevermind. I thought I had some Double Maduro but I can't find them now. If I do I will let you know.
    Thanks Bro!