Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Newbie Trade

So I am looking to start building up my trader cred.

I'd like to find someone willing to do an open trade with me. I'll send you 3 or 4 sticks, then once you receive them send me whatever you think is fair in trade.

Let me know what you think, thanks!

Comments

• kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    I just got some boxes from the post office.. I need to send one somewhere. I will be glad to trade with you. Let me know.
  • klgoldmanklgoldman Posts: 176
    kaspera79:
    I just got some boxes from the post office.. I need to send one somewhere. I will be glad to trade with you. Let me know.
    Sounds good to me! Shoot me a PM with your addy and I'll get a package out to you tomorrow. Thanks!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Okay.. Sounds good, let me know if there is something you would like to try and I'll see if I have some. And none of this ..." oh I don't care, send me anything"
    Ha! As I was reading this I thought to myself "Just send me anything..." Guess that won't fly, huh?

I'd say my top 3 to try right now are 5 Vegas Relic, LP9, and Tat Havana.
    Got your PM and will have a DC number for you in the mornin'.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    If you want to set up a second trade, I have the relics your looking for if Kas doesnt have them.
    firetruckguy:
    If you want to set up a second trade, I have the relics your looking for if Kas doesnt have them.

Thanks bro! I may just take you up on this. I have some orders coming in tomorrow and Friday and will need to do some inventory first.
  • bipbip Posts: 483
    firetruckguy:
    Hey KL. If you don't want the relics, would you mind if I traded for them? Thanks bro
  • millennium115millennium115 Posts: 839
    pm sent to u
    bip:
    firetruckguy:
    Hey KL. If you don't want the relics, would you mind if I traded for them? Thanks bro

Go for it, I've got to get organized here before I have too many packages flying!
    millennium115:
    pm sent to u

Back at ya.
  • bipbip Posts: 483
    klgoldman:
    bip:
    firetruckguy:

Go for it, I've got to get organized here before I have too many packages flying!
    Thanks brother. You're the man. Much appreciated