Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

BIP!!!!! I am gonna have your A$$

MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
Today the mailman hands me a couple of packages and says "you must of pissed someone off...because the one that came from overseas is ticking". Being the trusting soul that I am I figured someone sent me a repo Rolex cause no one in their right mind would even think of doing anything to me.

So I open the box and inside at first I can see 2 Sol Cubano Artisan. Cool bip came through like he promised, plus I am thinking he went way overboard on the packaging for just 2 cigars. So I lifted the bag out and noticed something wrong. I hit the deck just in time, cause that sucker blew up within seconds.

BIP you are a very generous BOTL....but....you know that you are now a marked man. Here are the explosives he used

Comments

• AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    nice hit!!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, nice! Now that's a good one....
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    MTuccelli:

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, nice! Now that's a good one....
    yeah it's funny alright. What I want to know is how come you can see the note and i can't.
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    His name does stand for Blown in place!
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Man what the heck is that Padilla in the center that has a band like the Habano?? That is one rad looking smoke
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
    DSWarmack:
    that it does and what I find interesting is he can't count either
    Hays:
    Man what the heck is that Padilla in the center that has a band like the Habano?? That is one rad looking smoke
    That is the Padilla Habano Artisan....a$$ kicking smoke. I got some extras coming in soon, if you want to try it PM me your address or you can join me and Joe next time he comes over for a herf
    It is a bad @ss smoke, Bip gave me one on Cigar Night! I loved it.
  • bipbip Posts: 483
    MTuccelli:
    DSWarmack:
    It's not that I can't count. I've always been taught to round up. If you have 2 round up to 6 type of thing.
  • JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    BIP is out of control!!
    Light 'em up.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    JCizzle:
    BIP is out of control!!
    +1 - this brother has an itchy trigger finger, BOTL beware! Nicely done BIP, nicely done.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Man BIP is taking after RCY and is coming out of the gate swinging for the fences! Very nice bomb man!
  • SmokySuitSmokySuit Posts: 429
    Yea sweet hit!
    bip:
    MTuccelli:
    DSWarmack:
    It's not that I can't count. I've always been taught to round up. If you have 2 round up to 6 type of thing.

I will attest to this! NEVER BORROW MONEY FROM HIM! It cost me $45 dollars for lunch the other day!
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    Today the mailman hands me a couple of packages and says "you must of pissed someone off...because the one that came from overseas is ticking". Being the trusting soul that I am I figured someone sent me a repo Rolex cause no one in their right mind would even think of doing anything to me.

So I open the box and inside at first I can see 2 Sol Cubano Artisan. Cool bip came through like he promised, plus I am thinking he went way overboard on the packaging for just 2 cigars. So I lifted the bag out and noticed something wrong. I hit the deck just in time, cause that sucker blew up within seconds.

BIP you are a very generous BOTL....but....you know that you are now a marked man. Here are the explosives he used

yup, he told me that 2 cigar sol cubano Artisan thing too that he is sending me but boy does he have a surprise acomin,,lmao
  • bipbip Posts: 483
    DSWarmack:
    bip:
    MTuccelli:
    DSWarmack:

I will attest to this! NEVER BORROW MONEY FROM HIM! It cost me $45 dollars for lunch the other day!
    Dude. That was $.45