Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Why I Don't Know(BIP)

RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
Today a smoke grenade was thrown in mailroom with my name on it. Why, I don't know. I have never done anything to this person. I have never talked to this person. Yet they felt the need to smoke me out. I guess individuals feel the need to test the waters. Well my friend, in my eyes this was a low blow. Ripples in the water is huge. Yet you know and I know I can't do anything about it now. Enjoy the laugh for today, for I will laugh last. This is what was thrown my way. THANK YOU Sir. I get your message loud and clear.....

Photobucket
Photobucket

Comments

• MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Today a smoke grenade was thrown in mailroom with my name on it. Why, I don't know. I have never done anything to this person. I have never talked to this person. Yet they felt the need to smoke me out. I guess individuals feel the need to test the waters. Well my friend, in my eyes this was a low blow. Ripples in the water is huge. Yet you know and I know I can't do anything about it now. Enjoy the laugh for today, for I will laugh last. This is what was thrown my way. THANK YOU Sir. I get your message loud and clear.....

Photobucket
    Photobucket
    I am reminded of the words spoken by a well respected BOTL:

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, nice! Now that's a good one....

• zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Good one BIP! Man Rick, you are getting slapped around like an 8 year old caught taking money from his moms purse!! LOL!
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Rick if I may make a suggestion......if you haven't tried that Padilla Habano Artisan yet, I suggest that as an afternoon or evening smoke. The only beverage I have had with that stick is plan black coffee.....pretty dang good :o)
  • bipbip Posts: 483
    I can't take full credit for this one RCY I just went along with Wwhang's deal. Mine just showed up a tad late. Wwhang- sorry brother but you know how it goes. The wheels on the bus go round and round, bump bump, round and round. Enjoy RCY. You deserve them. Safe trip home.
    Before you get any ideas. The address on the box will be changing within the month. Being sent elsewhere for a while before I go home myself.
  • SmokySuitSmokySuit Posts: 429
    Thats a damn nice hit!
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    That's a damn good hit, BIP! Thank you so much for joining in on the mass bomb on RCY. At least he won't go home with an empty humidor, huh? :P
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Great hits guys! Couldn't have been for a more deserving BOTL!
    wwhwang:
    That's a damn good hit, BIP! Thank you so much for joining in on the mass bomb on RCY. At least he won't go home with an empty humidor, huh? :P
    My pleasure brother. It can be a long flight home. He may need a few for th trip
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Bip?.,.,. Bombing in Progress! What are they teaching these guys with our taxpayers money? How to bomb? Ryan is a bad influence on you sir. Is time they sent him back to Georgia. Nowhere is safe.
    beatnic:
    Bip?.,.,. Bombing in Progress! What are they teaching these guys with our taxpayers money? How to bomb? Ryan is a bad influence on you sir. Is time they sent him back to Georgia. Nowhere is safe.
    Know thy fellow bombers so that you may bomb the sh*t out of them and escaped
    Sun Tzu (sort of)
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    bip:
    I can't take full credit for this one RCY I just went along with Wwhang's deal. Mine just showed up a tad late. Wwhang- sorry brother but you know how it goes. The wheels on the bus go round and round, bump bump, round and round. Enjoy RCY. You deserve them. Safe trip home.
    Before you get any ideas. The address on the box will be changing within the month. Being sent elsewhere for a while before I go home myself.
    Damn BIP. I am sure Rick is curled up in the fetal position sucking his thumb and crying right now. What a great bomb. I thought I smelled smoke from across post, it must have been from all the destruction caused.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    That's awesome! Looks oddly familiar as well.....lol
    Lakota72:
    bip:
    Damn BIP. I am sure Rick is curled up in the fetal position sucking his thumb and crying right now. What a great bomb. I thought I smelled smoke from across post, it must have been from all the destruction caused.
    You know what they say. If one stick of c is called for, use 5 and enjoy the show (more is always better)