Home General Discussion

if today was your last smoke?

BeastcigarBeastcigar Posts: 44 ✭✭
If today was the end of the world and you only had one chance to smoke the best stick you have in the hum, what would it be???????

Comments

• opus x shark (thanks 415)
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Pryme, not sure on size, probably the Churchill.
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Id smoke the body of every unsuscpecting woman in the street-------Oh dear, I again think Ive said too much.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    Id smoke the body of every unsuscpecting woman in the street-------Oh dear, I again think Ive said too much.
    rapist much?
    ; )

but seriously...
    didnt we already have this thread a few days ago when the world was about to end?
    CLICK

• ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Grape Phillie Blunt!

All kidding aside, probably Cohiba ISOM Siglo II as far as what I have in my humidor followed by an UC that has about 13 and a half months of age on it
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    I'd just start smoking all the high end premiums (Opus, GOF, AVO, Davidoff, Anejo, Hemingway, DonCarlos, Camacho PE, etc....) until the end...... If it turned out to be a false alarm, then at least I just smoked a bunch of awesome f**kin smokes!
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    lilwing88:
    I'd just start smoking all the high end premiums (Opus, GOF, AVO, Davidoff, Anejo, Hemingway, DonCarlos, Camacho PE, etc....) until the end...... If it turned out to be a false alarm, then at least I just smoked a bunch of awesome f**kin smokes!
    +1 I've got all my super premiums stacked in a tray. I'd just take it out of the humi and go to town.
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    An ISOM RyJ and Fonseca that I've had since 2007. If the world doesn't end, I'm saving them for when we move into our new house. Hope the rapture can wait until after we get settled lol
  • I'd finish off the rest of my Padron 80th Anniversary's.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    It is, so there is no "choice" about it. :(
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    I'd take a few of my favorite cigars and roll them in pages from my bible then light up as the world cracked across the nebula

Wait why is this my last smoke? The worlds not going to end that was called off.

• lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    t_evan50:
    lilwing88:
    +1 I've got all my super premiums stacked in a tray. I'd just take it out of the humi and go to town.
    All my ISOMs are all still too "new".... So, if the end comes in about 2 years, then I got a whole 'nother humi to empty as well!
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    lilwing88:
    t_evan50:
    lilwing88:
    All my ISOMs are all still too "new".... So, if the end comes in about 2 years, then I got a whole 'nother humi to empty as well!
    LMAO... just got a vision of a whole bunch of the BOTL here on their hands and knees, puking like a drunken teenager and just a huffin' on as many of their "Premiums" as they can while the world burns around them.
    NO WAIT, NOT YET DAMNIT, I JUST LIT MY LAST GOF !!! OH MAN THIS THING IS NEVER GONNA BURN RIGHT ! LMAO
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    We all have untill October 21st till we meet our maker again according to that NUT JOB PREACHEr... I am more focused on the Myan Calander...... FOR SURE! Then Im smoking a Camacho PE Followed by a Diesel Unlimited..... see ya!
  • jfacianejfaciane Posts: 242
    Redtailhawkoz:
    We all have untill October 21st till we meet our maker again according to that NUT JOB PREACHEr... I am more focused on the Myan Calander...... FOR SURE! Then Im smoking a Camacho PE Followed by a Diesel Unlimited..... see ya!
    +1 on this man. On the night 12/21/2012 I'll be smoking my best stick on the humi, wait a minute, maybe not tobacco at all. It'd be the "other" tobacco for me :)
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    I would have to go with an alltime favorite--the Padilla Serie 68.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    jfaciane:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    +1 on this man. On the night 12/21/2012 I'll be smoking my best stick on the humi, wait a minute, maybe not tobacco at all. It'd be the "other" tobacco for me :)
    Doesn't anyone else notice a major flaw in the date? I mean, wouldn't 12/21/2112 make more sense? In that case, screw it, I'll be dead anyways.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Fuente Anejo. Period.

Nero fiddled.... me? I'M HERFIN'!!! :-D

• DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    It depends...

If it is rapture we are worried about:
    I wont have to worry because according to most of my soldiers and privates I have trained I am a, "**** ******* GODLESS * *** ***** ** ******** * **** ** ** * * ** **** *****". Why do soldiers feel the need to use so much profanity?

Any other circumstance:
    One of the ISOMs I have.
  • havanaalhavanaal Posts: 155 ✭✭
    I expect to experience my last cigar not as a result of the coming of the rapture, but as a consequence of the banning of all tobacco products.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For me it would be something Padilla, probably the '32 or '68.
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    In humi currently...the Alec Bradley Tempus. Thats one of my fav sticks.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    October 21st is my birthday. YAY! so in celebration of both of these events, I'll smoke whatever I have on hand

Don't really know what that will be.
    One God, One Truth