Home Non Cigar Related

God Bless America

HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
And all those who have sacrificed and have given the ultimate sacrifice to keep her free. Just wanted to say that and hope everyone thinks about the reason for tomorrow's holiday.

Comments

• babsdpubabsdpu Posts: 143
    Amen. A big thank you to all on this forum who gave some, and may we all remember some who gave all.
  • JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    A big salute.
    Light 'em up.
  • bige1371bige1371 Posts: 196
    Never forgotten Cpl. Travis Bradach-Nall and Lance Cpl. Michael A. Downey. Let us not forget the meaning of Memorial Day. Freedom is most definitely not free.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    I can't wait to read the inevitable facebook failure that thanks the troops for a day off tomorrow in his or her status update.

Take the time to truly remember tomorrow.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    To all those who have served in the past. Thank you for your service. I have always looked up to our servicemen and women of the past. You got me where I am today.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    god bless our soliders ,past, present and future , and THANKS! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MsUU9g63ac
  • The ColonelThe Colonel Posts: 206
    Amen brother.. But as a 22 year veteran I am offended that Sarah Palin chose the Rolling Thunder event in DC to kick off her East Coast movie promotion tour... its not all about Sarah, it's about my fallen brothers and sisters!!!
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    A big THANK YOU to our soldiers and your family for all that you do.
    One God, One Truth
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Amen and Thanks to all the men and women who fight for our freedom.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Thank you and God Bless our military and their families
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Let us not forget that this holiday and all others are made possible and paid for in the blood of our own. Many fine men and women have paid the ultimate sacrifice fighting with every last breath to ensure freedom for our country. Their sacrifice is unmeasurable. And a huge thanks is due to all those who have so bravely fought in the face of the enemy willing putting their lives on the line even for the people in this country who would rather spit on them than shake their hand. To all who have served a thank you and to those we have lost a thanks in not enough. Let us live our lives to honor them and what they've done. RIP brothers, I'll forever love and miss you
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    God Bless our military and protect them and their families. Many have made the ulitmate sacrifice to protect us.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Enjoy your day my American friends!
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Nothing to add except thanks to all vets, especially those who gave all.