Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Sneak attack...

Hoping to surprise a BOTL with this one!! Lands Saturday....hope you enjoy!

Comments

• VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    THE DIRTY B@$TARD!!!! He saw a little post about me not trying the Puro Authtenico and about bombing----so what does he do???!!! A 5'er of the Puro's arrive in my mailbox on a Holiday weekend

Thanks alot man, really appreciate it. Returning fire will no doubt happen in the future, and if there is anyone else here you feel needs a little knocking around PM me their name to share the damage.
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    Vulchor:
    THE DIRTY B@$TARD!!!! He saw a little post about me not trying the Puro Authtenico and about bombing----so what does he do???!!! A 5'er of the Puro's arrive in my mailbox on a Holiday weekend

Thanks alot man, really appreciate it. Returning fire will no doubt happen in the future, and if there is anyone else here you feel needs a little knocking around PM me their name to share the damage.
    Was hoping those made it to you before the holiday...enjoy brother!
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Sure will------youre the man
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Very nice!
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • bipbip Posts: 483
    Way to go bro. Very nice
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Very well done.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Nice, your just on a roll. Pretty sure no one is complaining about that. Enjoy those stogies, the MOW Puro is a nice treat.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    That is awesome! Nice work!!