Home Non Cigar Related

Vaca in the Dominican.

Well I'll be going to the DR for vacation.
What kinda smokes should I look out for?

Comments

• alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Partagas Serie P and D, also Bolivar.
  • amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Didn't smoke yet when I went to the DR so I can't help you out there but if you drink beer, Presidente, and lots of it !! Had a great time there, it was hot though, to another level. Enjoy
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:

so you not gonna invite a brother? Lol
  • grannejagranneja Posts: 382
    Are you staying in punta cana? If so I recommend going to Don Lucas. They show you how they roll them and the house blends are nice. They have a huge humidor with a bunch of brands. They pick you up and drop you off at your resort for free. Also if you go with a wife/gf they have local crafts and jewelry. It was a highlight of our trip.

You may also want to do the zip line excursion and jungle tour. Both were very cool.
  • JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    No clue but enjoy your vacation!
    Light 'em up.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    smoke em if you got em:
    stephen_hannibal:

so you not gonna invite a brother? Lol
    or two? lol
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    We want pics!
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Just checking in... Today was supposed to be the "cigar factory" tour well it turned out to be some Bullsh*t.
    Went to some little hole in the wall place with one roller.
    Needless to say it was a major letdown.

The highlight of my day was the Brugel Rum factory.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    dude...if your able to ship sum good rum back thats cheap, let me know, ill cut you a check right now lol. seriously.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ron jeremys is availble here bro , j/k, lol
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I went to Punta Cana last year... Not much the way of Cubans... The ones I bought either were ill kept or fake (didn't buy many)

On an excursion the bus took us to a local tourist trap, but they had a FULL room of cigars and many men working there. All I asked was "What's Local" and got some pretty good sticks, don't remember the brands but I can look in the Humi if you want...

I bought about 25 sticks that they recommended just because they were brands only around the Dominican...

Enjoy your trip sir!