Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

I posted my top 3 cigars i want to try and 415 said he had them, they were lp no. 9 lp t52 and mow pa i asked him what he wants to trade for them and never replies and sends me the package that i got today in it was Drew Estate Liga Privada T52 Flying Pig Drew Estate Liga Privada No. 9 Cu-Avana Intenso Perdomo Patriarch Viaje Holiday Blend 2010 Rocky Patel Decade 10th Anniversary Avo Domaine Espinosa y Ortega Cubao and a Man o’ war puro Puro Authentico thanks for all the great sticks but you better watch out because when you least expect it i am going to hit you back even bigger. 415 is a great guy and seems to always bomb and is a great trader. Thanks for the cigars man

Comments

• Options
    dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    Just got my package from him today myself. Ditto and is a solid trader. Happy to do another swap with him any time.
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    glad everything made it there ok.
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    dowjr1:
    Just got my package from him today myself. Ditto and is a solid trader. Happy to do another swap with him any time.
    i got home after the holiday weekend and foud your end of our trade waiting for me..... wow. those were some serious extras.
    thank you
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    i got his addy fellas!!!! kevin is a great BOTL!!