Home General Discussion

Christmas Post

I would like to wish a Merry Christmas to all the BOTL on the forum. This is a great forum-one can find humor, insight into most anything, very useful information on cigars and accessories,and life in general and also get your fair share of abuse .... all dispensed with good will and good intentions. So to the cigar brotherhood and forum friends-may your humidor always be full, your b&m always well stocked and your heart and soul content-Merry Christmas-Gmill880

Comments

• madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas to you and everyone else as well. I hope everyone gets to spend some time with their family, this after all is what its all about.
    gmill880:
    So to the cigar brotherhood and forum friends-may your humidor always be full, your b&m always well stocked and your heart and soul content-Merry Christmas-Gmill880
    This brought a tear to my eye.
  • btmislesbtmisles Posts: 125
    Merry Christmas to all.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Merry Xmas to all ya!
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    phobicsquirrel:
    Merry Xmas to all ya!
    I concur!
  • bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    Hope everyone has a merry christmas!
  • rmccloudrmccloud Posts: 160 ✭✭
    Merry Christmas everybody.
  • sanesane Posts: 151
    Merry Christmas all.
  • Merry Christmas everyone!
  • tankbonniestankbonnies Posts: 191
    Merry Christmas ..stay safe out there!!!
  • tshawtshaw Posts: 178
    marry christmas...or your respective holiday...also...happy new year...smoke a pleasant cigar today or tomorrow and be grateful for all you have while praying for those less fortunate - Thomas
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    gmill880:

I would like to wish a Merry Christmas to all the BOTL on the forum. This is a great forum-one can find humor, insight into most anything, very useful information on cigars and accessories,and life in general and also get your fair share of abuse .... all dispensed with good will and good intentions.

'Tis. No flame wars, no clashing egos, no bs, and an extremely low rate of game cheaters. Lotsa good folks. It really is an unusual forum.
    gmill880:
    So to the cigar brotherhood and forum friends-may your humidor always be full, your b&m always well stocked and your heart and soul content-Merry Christmas-Gmill880
    This wish is appropriate to nobody here, but it's my favorite, so I'm saying it anyway: may your breasts be heavy and your heart be light.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Finally got on here today. My internet connection went down along with the power and phone lines.
    Welcome to winter in Canada. We usually don't get it like this on Vancouver Island. Rain is the norm here, but every once in a while Mother Nature decides that we are getting a little too smug with our UN-Canadian winters here and drops a BOMB !!

We have got 2 1/2 feet of snow since yesterday, the temps. are just below freezing so that makes everything wet and sticky.
    All in all a GREAT time to huddle around a nice warm fire like in yesteryears, and that is exactly what we are doing. It certainly "feels" like Christmas this year, I hope everyone of the BOTL and their loved ones are home, safe, with their families and able to enjoy the company of those who are most important to each of us during the holidays.

MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone at C.COM as well.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas Ya'll!!!

I agree, this is one classy forum with everything from humor to wisdom and a lot of friendship in between. I wish we could all get together just once to hang out and smoke. May you pockets never be empty, your humidors full and always have good friends, just a click away!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    Merry Christmas Ya'll!!!

I agree, this is one classy forum with everything from humor to wisdom and a lot of friendship in between. I wish we could all get together just once to hang out and smoke. May you pockets never be empty, your humidors full and always have good friends, just a click away!
    Now that there is a Christmas wish Jet.. Happy Holidays to everyone.. I have had a great time getting to share some time with all of you the past few months.. I can only imagine what you all are like, outside our keyboard friendship..
  • rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    I'd like to echo the sentiments that everyone put forth as well. I'd also like to add that as one of the forums longest active members (most of the guys that were here before me have since left, only one or two are left) I would like to say a hearty thank you to everyone for joining and making this forum what it is.

Merry Christmas to all and your families and loved ones as well.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Merry Christmas to everyone and I hope you all are happy and able to spend the holidays with your loved ones. I am lucky enough to be off work this Christmas and at home with my son for his first Christmas and I have never been more thankful for anything in my life. I everyone has something that makes this year as special to you.
  • My Christmas just ended here in Korea. I was unlucky enough to have duty but my wife was nice enough to bring some food by and hang out for a bit. Hope everyone gets to spend some time with family and friends and has a good holiday season.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    happy 4th day of channakah.
  • Merry Christmas, All.
  • TumblerTumbler Posts: 338 ✭✭
    urbino:
    gmill880:

I would like to wish a Merry Christmas to all the BOTL on the forum. This is a great forum-one can find humor, insight into most anything, very useful information on cigars and accessories,and life in general and also get your fair share of abuse .... all dispensed with good will and good intentions.

'Tis. No flame wars, no clashing egos, no bs, and an extremely low rate of game cheaters. Lotsa good folks. It really is an unusual forum.
    gmill880:
    This wish is appropriate to nobody here, but it's my favorite, so I'm saying it anyway: may your breasts be heavy and your heart be light.

That was beautiful Urbi - I was touched... One of my personal Christmas favorites -

So many pedestrians - so little time...
    urbino:
    gmill880:

gmill880:
    lol, yeah I like that one urbi.. =)

Laker, yeah got to love global warming I know it's been since the late 60's since the portland area has had a winter or snow fall like this, I'm sure you have it much better.
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Let me add my Merry Christmas wishes...love this forum....great group of guys. And kudos to my wife, improving on the Opus X she just brought back from a recent trip, today's gift was GoF...
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Luko:
    Let me add my Merry Christmas wishes...love this forum....great group of guys. And kudos to my wife, improving on the Opus X she just brought back from a recent trip, today's gift was GoF...
    Does your wife have a sister that's looking for a man to spoil? :)
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Luko:
    Does your wife have a sister that's looking for a man to spoil? :)
    She's got sisters...but man, you're a friend, and I wouldn't wish them on my worst enemy. The key is, she buys herself whatever she wants whenever she wants, and I'm tight with the money. So she feels guilty and buys me good sticks. It works out pretty well.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    haha, good looking out there buddy. I'm looking for a pretty narrow spectrum of women anyhow...that would be rich and old, like 90, with no kids to leave the money to, if I can find one of those I'll marry her on the spot, no questions asked. :D
  • Bad AndyBad Andy Posts: 848
    I hope everyone had a great Christmas. Stay safe for the next one.
    j0z3r:
    haha, good looking out there buddy. I'm looking for a pretty narrow spectrum of women anyhow...that would be rich and old, like 90, with no kids to leave the money to, if I can find one of those I'll marry her on the spot, no questions asked. :D
    LOL, yeah but make sure she doesn't leave the money to charity or something, then you'd have gone through all of it for nothing..
  • Merry Christmas everyone, I know a day late but I was too busy sitting in a hot springs tub in Ouray, CO puffing away on a few sticks I ordered from cigar.com before heading out last week.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Brian
    www.cigarhunnies.com
    Wow, that's where it's at!
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    j0z3r:
    Don't forget the bunions, Johnny!