Home Cigar 101

Guantanamera Minutos

Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
Is there a reason that these have Cello? Did some research online and see that all of them have cello...just seems weird especially with their origins...

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Machine made if I'm not mistaken.
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    They are Only machine made.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Never met a Guantanamera I much cared for... Interested for you to share your experience with us actually.
  • babsdpubabsdpu Posts: 143
    I had family once gift me some Guantanameras that were in tubes...is that normal??? Agree with the above post, they were about an average smoke.
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    babsdpu:
    I had family once gift me some Guantanameras that were in tubes...is that normal??? Agree with the above post, they were about an average smoke.
    ///not all of them are, but a few sizes are packaged into a thick plastic tubo
    babsdpu:
    If you are talking about Cuban Guantanameras, yes... the much hated Cristales.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    A friend once gave me a gift of the Cuban Guantanameras, I smoked them. I would never hunt them down as a must have since they were far from great.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I had an employee of mine visit family in Canada, he offered to bring me back a Cuban cigar...

It was a Cristales... that plastic Tube is STILL sitting in my humi for the past 3 years...

It's going to be my "Everyone is smoking cigars and the n00b/creepy guy wants one too"
    Lasabar:
    I had an employee of mine visit family in Canada, he offered to bring me back a Cuban cigar...

It was a Cristales... that plastic Tube is STILL sitting in my humi for the past 3 years...

It's going to be my "Everyone is smoking cigars and the n00b/creepy guy wants one too"
    Hey, who knows? 10 years may be the magic point when they become smokeable!
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    docbp87:
    Lasabar:

Hey, who knows? 10 years may be the magic point when they become smokeable!
    Well I'm sure the n00b/Creepy guy will let me know it's the best cigar he's ever had!