Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Cohiba Extra Vigoroso aka XV

Well this was my first Cohiba and it was alright. The construction was great and burn was even all the way down. First off prepare for a 2 hours smoke. This cigar was very bold with a deep deep expresso flavor. It was not sweet. The flavor changed about 3/4s and became more smooth. The coffee flavor changed to more of a earthy flavor but still bold in taste. Around 1 hour and 45 mins I was not even close to finishing it. Overall it was an OK smoke. I would give it a 7 out of 10 for flavor and a 9 out of 10 on construction. I have another one of these smokes and I am going to let it rest for awhile and try it again.

Comments

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    What size did you smoke? I have a couple boxes of the 645 vitola and really enjoy that one. I think they definitely need some time on them, I've got one box set aside for a few years rest.
  • Options
    djbeeniedjbeenie Posts: 469
    j0z3r:
    What size did you smoke? I have a couple boxes of the 645 vitola and really enjoy that one. I think they definitely need some time on them, I've got one box set aside for a few years rest.
    I am not sure of the size I received. I got it with the Super Premium 6 Sampler. http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewCigar.asp?prod=SP-CIGASST146 Yeah it may need some rest. I will try it again after some time.