Home Non Cigar Related

Are there any NBA fans here?

Long time Laker fan, and new found Raptor fan here. Who is your team?

Comments

• phishermanphisherman Posts: 79
    Lakers fan huh...... Celtics fan here and finally proud of it. I hope its an old time finals and the C's stomp on the Lakers in the finals just liek they used to. That would be great. This has been an interesting season with a lot of new teams getting better and the East catching up to the west somewhat in terms of talent and playing level. the next few weeks are going to be intereting going into the playoffs. Will the moves of Phoenix and Dallas be enough to bring them up to par with the ohter heavyweights in the West? Will Houston continue this tear into the playoffs and smoke everyone in the West? Can LeBron carry his team past the likes of Boston and Detroit?
  • bigbillbigbill Posts: 28

Hey 50 GAMES won to date look out he we come with no spy gate needed !!!!!!

best record in 16 years who's better than boston sports fans right now

• ChevyChevy Posts: 61
    The Celtics do look really good right now, the big 3 are back in Boston. As for the Boston sports fans, I think that it should be Boston Celtics fans because the Patriots had a fantastic season, 18 - 0 oops, I mean 18 - 1. I am just joking, I would really like for the Lakers to go up against Boston in the Finals. I think that with Bynum back, we would be matched up really nicely. See you in the finals Celtic fans. Oh Yeah, when the Lakers win the championship I will send you Boston fans a consolation prize. Maybe a few sticks will make it all better.
  • ashmasterashmaster Posts: 237
    Laker fan for as long as I can remember (which sometimes ain't to long). Definitely a great rivalry with some outstanding series. Two of the best teams in the NBA period. Celts - 16 Championships, Lakers - 14 Championships.....Cousy, Russell, West, Bird, Magic, Jabbar, DJ, Worthy just to name a few. No other team can come close to what these teams have accomplished. Let's hope they get into the finals and maybe we can discuss victory cigars!!!!
  • I am all Chicago Sports fan (accept those d*mn cubs lol) The Bulls in my opinion dropped the ball when they said we will not trade Loul Deng and Ben Gordon for Kobe Bryant. Really? C'mon Paxon we would have been top 3 in the east with Kobe or Gasol. Too bad and heres hoping the bulls loose enough so the can have the #1 pick to pick up the better Gordon!
  • ChevyChevy Posts: 61
    Now the Lakers are 2 - 0 See you in the Finals Boston!
  • phishermanphisherman Posts: 79
    It will be Bill Simmons dream come true; as well as mine.