Home Cigar 101

chisel question?

MessickMessick Posts: 86
I have an airbender. How do you cut these things? I have heard that you hole punch them on one side, but also I read that you are to pinch them. Which is best?

Comments

• jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    The Airbender is a great smoke and the end you can pinch so it'll split open. I still cut a little bit off with the cutter. I haven't heard of using a hole punch on the side. That seems kind of odd to me. But whatever floats your boat. As long as you enjoy the smoke...its done right!
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Just simply give it a pinch, she'll open up just fine...
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    I like to clip the tip And punch a hole. The hole allows the smoke to go right onto your tongue
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    The LFD rep told me to punch the top so it pushes the smoke to the roof of your mouth. Never heard of pinching it, interesting.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    jr_p951:
    As long as you enjoy the smoke...its done right!
    dont need to read any further than that
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    madurofan:
    The LFD rep told me to punch the top so it pushes the smoke to the roof of your mouth. Never heard of pinching it, interesting.
    Yeah, just pinch the sides together, and the cap splits right in half. I've done both ways, and both make for interesting smoking experiences.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I always assumed with a chisel and the punch that it would focus too much on a certain part of the mouth thus making the flavors either more concentrated, or I would think more Harsh... Never done it, just always thought that way