Seal Team Six?

2»

Comments

• Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    xmacro:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Hays:

After a bit More research and a couple of Emails back and fourth I am told that These Action Figures were Duplicated from the actual photo of The Navy Seals................ More will be Revealed for sure!
    ROFL - suuure. I'm told they were duplicated from real photos of Seal Team six in that all the people have 2 arms, 2 legs, a head, and clothing. I think "your source" is just pulling your leg
    LOL you trynna tell me they don't let naked multiple-amputees in the SEALs? What kind of madness is THAT?
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    I hate to disappoint all of you guys but this picture is fake. Bin Laden was taken out with a 9mm Sig pistol. (not very bad ass!) And no .50 cal sniper rifle went into the compound. You don't take your #1 titanium driver with you when you get on the putting green. And those halloween skull masks look great on the local paint ball crowd. This picture has gone viral and is popping up all over the internet. Too many folks playing video games and watching over the top movies. The real game isn't that "bad ass." Sorry guys.
    Semper fi...
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Are you a player in the real game?

If you are thank you for your service.
    One God, One Truth